Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that's obviously not a knife, house keys at worst if it's not just rubbish on the floor behind him
Ha, it's amazing what your mind will convince you of. I thought it was a knife. But now you've said that you're spot on. It's definitely something on the floor that happens to be in the perfect place for the photo.

Edit - And now I've watched the video again, I'm not so sure.

Ha, it's amazing what your mind will convince you of. I thought it was a knife. But now you've said that you're spot on. It's definitely something on the floor that happens to be in the perfect place for the photo.

Edit - And now I've watched the video again, I'm not so sure.
Nah, you can see him whip it out, and the glint of the steel.

Don't know if this has been said on here. On Football Weekly they briefly mentioned the violence against Boro. Apparently the Police, who always get accurate numbers on those who attend, said there were just over 40,000 in the ground.

Don't know if this has been said on here. On Football Weekly they briefly mentioned the violence against Boro. Apparently the Police, who always get accurate numbers on those who attend, said there were just over 40,000 in the ground.
Ha! Why did they even bother leaving Upton Park?

Ha! Why did they even bother leaving Upton Park?

To move them up to ' the next level' lol!

Except being the amatuer tin pot club they are they have attempted to do it with no investment but by asset stripping and opting for a rented stadium, whose design has seen every club in top flight football from Bayern Munich to juventus keen to move away from

Clueless does not even come close, enic has its faults but our club is developing the right way. One of the best training and development academies in world football and a stadium being built that will be the envy of many

They have only been issued 5,200 tickets.. but there will still be Carnage, that is a certainty..

Impossible. Did Brady not claim they sold 52.000 season tickets ? Let's do some maths - 52.000 + 5200 = 57200. Capacity is 57000 - oh Karen where you going to put those extra 200 ? Up your wrong un ? Or is this more proof of your propaganda bollocks ?

To move them up to ' the next level' lol!

Except being the amatuer tin pot club they are they have attempted to do it with no investment but by asset stripping and opting for a rented stadium, whose design has seen every club in top flight football from Bayern Munich to juventus keen to move away from

Clueless does not even come close, enic has its faults but our club is developing the right way. One of the best training and development academies in world football and a stadium being built that will be the envy of many

'The changes are huge. The facilities that are now available really brings us into the big league and that is where the Club wants to be.'

West-Ham-United-Rush-Green-Training-Ground-General-Views.jpg

Fucking get out of here you lying bastards.

main-building-night.jpg

:levylol:

'The changes are huge. The facilities that are now available really brings us into the big league and that is where the Club wants to be.'

West-Ham-United-Rush-Green-Training-Ground-General-Views.jpg

Fucking get out of here you lying bastards.

main-building-night.jpg

:levylol:

The fact that the WHU Ladies FC are forced to train next to the car park at their 'modern' facilities. What a bunch of odius cunts the Dildos and Baroness are.

Impossible. Did Brady not claim they sold 52.000 season tickets ? Let's do some maths - 52.000 + 5200 = 57200. Capacity is 57000 - oh Karen where you going to put those extra 200 ? Up your wrong un ? Or is this more proof of your propaganda bollocks ?
Is one accusing the Baroness of telling porky pies??

Maybe that's why she's known as Miss Piggy.

Back
Top Bottom