Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still not over the fact their own fans who defend the stadium when it's in the correct state, and even describe that state with pride as 'football mode'.

FOOTBALL MODE?

You do not even have an athletics team you mugs.

You're a Premier League club your stadium shouldn't need to have a fucking football mode.

She's squirming now....

Lady Brady Retweeted:
Bart Wiley ‏@bartwiley 2h2 hours ago Hammersmith, London:
"You create culture by relying upon traditional values" says @karren_brady, Vice Chair of West Ham United. #Leaders16

Lady Brady ‏@karren_brady 7m7 minutes ago:
At Leaders was asked about corporate culture at WHU explained our world renowned heritage is what sets us apart shame not reported that way

i

0kb6.jpg
Taken from her pitch to be the new Bake Off judge.

Their form has nothing to do with the stadium. In reality they have some utter shit players. Kouyate can run a bit but can't pass. I am not quite sure what Noble does, he is slightly below average in all areas. No one in their defence is good enough for Championship let alone the Premier league. Their keeper makes at least on major error a game. Tore won a competition to play football. Zaza is perhaps the worst bit of money spent on any transfer ever. Antonio can head the ball but is lacking any technique with his feet and appears to more interested in the clouds than the ball. Without Payet these guys would be on Derby's level in that famous relegation season.
What do they expect with such utter crap? I know they have injuries but my word they actually thought they were better than us.

Their form has nothing to do with the stadium. In reality they have some utter shit players. Kouyate can run a bit but can't pass. I am not quite sure what Noble does, he is slightly below average in all areas. No one in their defence is good enough for Championship let alone the Premier league. Their keeper makes at least on major error a game. Tore won a competition to play football. Zaza is perhaps the worst bit of money spent on any transfer ever. Antonio can head the ball but is lacking any technique with his feet and appears to more interested in the clouds than the ball. Without Payet these guys would be on Derby's level in that famous relegation season.
What do they expect with such utter crap? I know they have injuries but my word they actually thought they were better than us.

Ayew and Cresswell are not too bad, Carroll can be effective when not injured. After all their injuries have cleared up they still have a weak defence but might get a few extra goals, Payet as you say is the key, he gets injured and they are screwed.

In regards to the stadium there is a difference between the pitch sizes, Upton Park was small, the OS is large. Weaker teams struggle on bigger pitches because they can't park the bus as effectively. Their old pitch was better to play us, their new one is a gift to us. Even Poch used to moan about our small pitch at WHL, he prefers a big pitch because we like to play football, West Ham don't, the OS will suit our players.

She's squirming now....

Lady Brady Retweeted:
Bart Wiley ‏@bartwiley 2h2 hours ago Hammersmith, London:
"You create culture by relying upon traditional values" says @karren_brady, Vice Chair of West Ham United. #Leaders16

Lady Brady ‏@karren_brady 7m7 minutes ago:
At Leaders was asked about corporate culture at WHU explained our world renowned heritage is what sets us apart shame not reported that way

i

What a stupid thing to say. It's the Dildos and Baroness who have destroyed the culture and traditional values of the club by moving from the Boleyn, a 'traditional ground' into that soulless bowl of an athletics stadium, selling popcorn and candies FFS. They are the ones trying to create a corporate culture and take away the working persons roots from the club.

In a pathetic attempt to get the West Ham fans to like her - She wrote in her shit column in the Sun " normally I want the team with the most English players to win, but i'm going to make an exception in this one " referring to our game last weekend against Man City..She's trying to get them onside by trying to belittle us..

I actually hope she stays there as she doesn't realise how much she is embarrassing them.

Ayew and Cresswell are not too bad, Carroll can be effective when not injured. After all their injuries have cleared up they still have a weak defence but might get a few extra goals, Payet as you say is the key, he gets injured and they are screwed.

In regards to the stadium there is a difference between the pitch sizes, Upton Park was small, the OS is large. Weaker teams struggle on bigger pitches because they can't park the bus as effectively. Their old pitch was better to play us, their new one is a gift to us. Even Poch used to moan about our small pitch at WHL, he prefers a big pitch because we like to play football, West Ham don't, the OS will suit our players.
They have 0 points away from home.

Don't forget half of their players are loans. No buy in to their club. If the club wins that's fine, if they lose well next season they probably won't be there.

What a team.

Back
Top Bottom