Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine being Poch, and hearing that your potential replacement is not only an unknown in Football, but he's never managed a Football team in his life!

Hungry Music Video GIF by Weezer

Nice to know you ignore DeadlyDefoe and HampshireSpur then

Why lie that the motivation in this thread is based purely off her badge. I was merely being overdramatic the other way to balance out that crap.

I have no problem with it. I don't mind that we do it.
I also have zero issue with what she said to the policeman with regards to criminality. Offensive for sure but nothing more.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Matildas/comments/1b7xd9r/based/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://x.com/6NewsAU/status/1765325884503052711?s=20

Just starting to break here what she allegedly said and fair to say it is being laughed at for what it is. A joke.

Australian press might be a bit biased?

For me if you racially insult a police officer you should be charged end of. Imagine if a white player had called a police officer a black bastard. Uproar, maybe not in Australia though.

I just noticed that another 20 pages had been filled and was licking my lips on the prospect of them being demoted 10 divisions and Todd Boelhly stating he'll stay "as long as it takes" to get back to the CL again.

Disappointment isn't the word

:porrohands:
This....... expecting the end of Chavs and what do i get...... national league level cunt off.

Australian press might be a bit biased?

For me if you racially insult a police officer you should be charged end of. Imagine if a white player had called a police officer a black bastard. Uproar, maybe not in Australia though.
No its called the Murdoch Press, its global and its got the UK wrapped around its little finger.
Check your phones!

No its called the Murdoch Press, its global and its got the UK wrapped around its little finger.
Check your phones!
Gets even funnier. News tonight saying it will be a court appearance with a jury. So now they're wasting the time of a dozen Britons with this garbage.

Have made a mental note on this. Maybe a republic is the way to go and sever our ties with Britain.

Gets even funnier. News tonight saying it will be a court appearance with a jury. So now they're wasting the time of a dozen Britons with this garbage.

Have made a mental note on this. Maybe a republic is the way to go and sever our ties with Britain.
I would miss the Ashes series!

This is all part of moving towards equality between the men's and women's game. Lauren James stamping on people, Sam Kerr racially abusing police officers. Next, drink driving offences and accusations of sitting on men's faces while they sleep

Back
Top Bottom