Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We finished second to Chelsea in the league during that time and you're concerned about a couple of Rumblow's Cups???
Don't want them anyway, they're tainted and would just be used as another stick to beat us with.

Strip both Chelsea and City of all of their honours earned by cheating, but leave those years blanked in the history books, so NO ONE ever forgets their shame.

Hope they all go to jail. All trophies given to runners up. That means 2016 carabao cup we should get credited and with city a few years ago. 2 trophies were owed.

Don't want them now........ Nor the league title that in theory we are owed. Can't celebrate them.... Just like we can't spend the prize money or the 100s of millions of £££s of CL income they deprived us of every time we finished 5th or 6th (and on one occasion 4th!).

I want the cheats wiped from the EFL so they can't do any of it again.

Reality is the premier league are culpable allowing abramovich into premier club inflating wages, transfer market and getting clubs to spend more than they earn. Since 2003 its had a massive domino effect on game. That includes extortionate ticket prices even at our own club now.

Reality is the premier league are culpable allowing abramovich into premier club inflating wages, transfer market and getting clubs to spend more than they earn. Since 2003 its had a massive domino effect on game. That includes extortionate ticket prices even at our own club now.
The Prem are partly culpable for allowing it, but having the opportunity to cheat doesn't mean you should.

Both Chelsea and City abused the system and should be held fully accountable.

I detest the Premier League as an entity, as they are, imo, completely corrupt, but that doesn't make them culpable any more than the rest of the clubs who did nothing themselves, other than trying to keep up. It was only when they realised that they couldn't that they voted in FFP and P&S.

Don't want them anyway, they're tainted and would just be used as another stick to beat us with.

Strip both Chelsea and City of all of their honours earned by cheating, but leave those years blanked in the history books, so NO ONE ever forgets their shame.
I don't care about being awarded any trophy retrospectively, would be entirely pointless. Just found it strange that if anyone would be clamouring for it that they would be on about the 3rd tier domestic cup, and forget about the actual league title we would have won...

I don't care about being awarded any trophy retrospectively, would be entirely pointless. Just found it strange that if anyone would be clamouring for it that they would be on about the 3rd tier domestic cup, and forget about the actual league title we would have won...
Yeah, I have to admit that was strange.

I thought he wasn’t running things there now anyway. It’s a mess though wonderfully. They blatantly don’t know what they are doing.

I loved when they where where making out they where kings with the use of amortisation. Amortisation is 101 of accounting like nobody else knew about it, there is a reason you don’t buy players on 8 year deals, particularly players who aren’t totally proven like Caicedo and Enzo. Maybe Kane on an 8 year deal might be ok but it’s such a risky move.

I loved when they where where making out they where kings with the use of amortisation. Amortisation is 101 of accounting like nobody else knew about it, there is a reason you don’t buy players on 8 year deals, particularly players who aren’t totally proven like Caicedo and Enzo. Maybe Kane on an 8 year deal might be ok but it’s such a risky move.

And Lavia who hasn’t kicked a ball. What if he turns into another sessegnon? That’s 8 years that player has of free money.

Back
Top Bottom