Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good listen. Cheers
The most refreshing thing to hear was Simon Kuper saying Chelsea "are the most anti-semitic, racist football club". I've NEVER heard that admission uttered from anyone in the media before, in fact, his whole stance towards them was as scornful as any rival fan, such a refreshing change from the brown noising of the media masses because they spunked stolen Russian State money (he even spun this one out too)!!.

The most refreshing thing to hear was Simon Kuper saying Chelsea "are the most anti-semitic, racist football club". I've NEVER heard that admission uttered from anyone in the media before, in fact, his whole stance towards them was as scornful as any rival fan, such a refreshing change from the brown noising of the media masses because they spunked stolen Russian State money (he even spun this one out too)!!.
I definitely think that Chelsea use a certain chant to hide behind and deflect accusations of racism in the media. You hear far more about opposing fans and *that* chant than them racially abusing our fanbase, Sonny or that much circulated picture of the father and daughter giving nazi salutes.

Anyone got any good meltdowns from their forums or YouTube? Their demise has been one of the football highlights of the past two seasons.

Like half a page of meltdown.

Their forums are weak and not much happens, I will always say this, Chelsea have a much smaller real fanbase than us. Not referring to the African Drogba Chelsea Twitter fans or the general glory hunters there is a huge number of those but the match going fans and those around them. In the league cup final we lost against them a while back our tickets where going 200-500 quid on the secondary market, theirs where less than 100 in some cases. Chelsea have this massive global fanbase but really small hardcore and their weak forums are reflective of that.

They don't even have the enthusiasm for a proper cunt off. Poch has taken their soul haha

:pochsmirk:

As Tomo Tomo said when you take away their glory chasers from across the world. There really is much left but a Fulham sized fan base
It's why you never get the kinda material and press spurs,Woolwich, Liverpool, United or current city get, the current glory chasers choice

The press and media barely talk about Poch failing anymore because they don't get the clicks /engagement

Back
Top Bottom