Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you agree with me???

It's pointless us and other clubs handed a trophy that we would have won 7yrs after the event, the point of winning a trophy is to be enjoyed by all in the moment. So I don't agree of handing out trophies in this manner.

But, I absolutely say they should have all their trophies removed from the history books, just like Lance Armstrong has, just like Juve did. This simply has to happen to avoid any repeats in the future but only happens once they've been found guilty, and punishment is handed out. It can happen at the same time we sue them for £1b in lost revenue to shink them once and for all.

However, that doesn't happen if they aren't found guilty, fined and handed out points deductions and/or expelled from competitions and the League. This has to happen before records are expunged, and we and most of the other PL clubs start to sue them for financial loss.

I'm VERY confident they will receive a serious penalty, namely because failing to report their transactions in their accounts is also a criminal offence.
Maybe, I'm just all riled up at the thought of Chelsea tbh...

They can have everything stricken, I'm not against that, I'm just aghast at the thought of that being the extent of the punishment, which seemed to be the suggestion in the original post I commented on.

Us and anyone else suing them isn't a punishment, it's a knock on effect (and not guaranteed tbf) the punishment needs to be sterner than just that.

Ultimately, in the here and now, removing some historical titles means absolutely nothing in comparison to taking points, financially crippling them, relegating them etc, and that is what I want, maximum pain inflicted on that club and it's fans.

Maybe, I'm just all riled up at the thought of Chelsea tbh...

They can have everything stricken, I'm not against that, I'm just aghast at the thought of that being the extent of the punishment, which seemed to be the suggestion in the original post I commented on.

Us and anyone else suing them isn't a punishment, it's a knock on effect (and not guaranteed tbf) the punishment needs to be sterner than just that.

Ultimately, in the here and now, removing some historical titles means absolutely nothing in comparison to taking points, financially crippling them, relegating them etc, and that is what I want, maximum pain inflicted on that club and it's fans.
And such is the severity of charges to soon be issued towards them means they might have a real chance of being relegated via points deduction just even a straight expulsion (or a combination of both). THIS is what it's about, THIS is what they should be scared of.

Only when that happens do the other things happen.

All I'm saying is that WHEN the punishments are dished out this must include the removal of their sporting titles received during the year(s) the offences were committed, at the route of the offences lies an unfair sporting advantage was gained, so it stands to order all sporting achievements must be removed.

The problem they have is that private equity guys give zero fucks about the fans and only about the bottom line. As we’ve said from the start, Clearlake are coming into to sweat the asset, cut costs, increase income and increase capital value.

Where they differ from ENIC and Fenway (who both have a different mindset) is that they know fuck all about football as an asset and until they learn nothing will change for them. Plus they haven’t brought in a chief exec who does. Levy took nearly a decade to come to terms with it (appointment of Arnesen etc).

Double whammy of Abramovich misdeeds and then also the Boehy overspend to come.

Tyson Fury Fighting GIF by Top Rank Boxing

Even the directors where paid off book so more payments not put into accounts for FFP.

View: https://x.com/byrobdavies/status/1772267587939770433?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

View: https://x.com/ByRobDavies/status/1772267592943653144?s=20

View: https://x.com/ByRobDavies/status/1772267596076777579?s=20

Wholesale breaches of ffp type rules, some of the transactions may have broken Premier League rules that require the submission of accurate accounts, another provision demanding that clubs act in good faith, and the Football Association’s rules requiring disclosure of payments to agents. defrauding the inland revenue (Offshore payments will almost certainly not have been reported to HMRC) ...... the list goes on.

And its not just the club certain Directors look to have cases to answer in court and indeed a certain manager, Mr Conte and/or his associates, might also have tax cases to answer ....... and quite possibly a few former players paid offshore breaching both ffp and HMRC regulations

Be interesting to know what's already been disclosed to PL ....... sure they get some leniency from self reporting but otherwise its a huge number of points and probably hundreds of millions of fines plus hmrc action

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/ByRobDavies/status/1772267592943653144?s=20

View: https://x.com/ByRobDavies/status/1772267596076777579?s=20

Wholesale breaches of ffp type rules, some of the transactions may have broken Premier League rules that require the submission of accurate accounts, another provision demanding that clubs act in good faith, and the Football Association’s rules requiring disclosure of payments to agents. defrauding the inland revenue (Offshore payments will almost certainly not have been reported to HMRC) ...... the list goes on.

And its not just the club certain Directors look to have cases to answer in court and indeed a certain manager, Mr Conte and/or his associates, might also have tax cases to answer ....... and quite possibly a few former players paid offshore breaching both ffp and HMRC regulations

Yep big tax fraud from the club and maybe players/coaches.

If I set up a company in Dubai to receive money tax free from another company set up by my employer then transfer it back to the U.K, essentially as my wage it’s fraud. Tax man will be very interested in this.

If I set up a company in Dubai to receive money tax free from another company set up by my employer then transfer it back to the U.K, essentially as my wage it’s fraud. Tax man will be very interested in this.

The interesting bit about HMRC becoming involved is it becomes a court case who can require certain people to attend - and I think extradition is possible, so Marina who is a Canadian/Russian is not beyond extradition.

Abramovich location not clear although rumoured to be in Turkiye, Conte in Italy, players wherever

An ffp case wouldn't have the power to compel witnesses to attend

Every time I click on this thread it's in the hope that they have finally imploded or at least brought to book for their decades of cheating.

Maybe that's now a tiny bit closer.

Realistic me knows it will never happen though.

Hope they all go to jail. All trophies given to runners up. That means 2016 carabao cup we should get credited and with city a few years ago. 2 trophies were owed.

Back
Top Bottom