Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s this monstrosity? There is no laugh at Leicester thread? Nah fuck that!!! These 2 bob cunts are obsessed by us and consider us a rival. Plus, i have never forgiven the league for rolling over and letting these wankers stroll to the league title when everyone was gunning for us. Looks like they are in deep shit now and back where they belong soon, in the championship. Brendan getting pelters from all angles. Can’t stand this club or their fan base. Suck on it you Foxy Bingo cunt bags!!!

Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club

View: https://x.com/simmslcfc89/status/1703440757841928583?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Wow relegated and still think we care the exsist.. embarrassing. How's the wife?

Danny Ward. Laughable goal keeper @ this level. Fair play with one save, but overall he makes Kasey Keller look competent.

I think they should sack Brendan and replace him with Micah Richards. Because he is a know it all bastard, who would suit a jammy, irritating, delusional and disgusting fan base in the Championship.

Leicester are as embarrassing as Woolwich. Their fans still think plastic clappers are acceptable at a football ground.

They had their little 5 mins of fame but now they are back where they belong in and around relegation.
They are a poorly run club that is pretty much in a crisis.
Steptoe is 73 now and the players they have left don't want to be there.
I hope they don't go down as the 6 points every season is useful.
the 2 goals in stoppage time last season was the start of their decline and I don't think they will ever recover.

I will never consider or accept these clowns as a rival, they are too embarrassing and nowhere near worthy as being classed our rivals.

Pathetic club with pathetic fans.

The fuck they're not obsessed with us. I was utterly amazed by their overwrought focus on Spurs. Can it really stem fom that Kane tweet?The crap we had going away there was West ham levels. I couldn't believe the levels of enmity so went on the Foxes forum.... Do you go home or away to watch us? Genuinely curious. Like Don the sooner they get to fuck the happier I'll be.

I'm considering going to the Brighton game on Sunday just to take the piss out of Leicester. Cunts.

I’d actually miss Leicester. The 6 points every year are invaluable..

Nah fuck the 6 points, go away and don’t come back and take your stupid plastic clappers with you.
Shit club, shit manager, shit players, shit fans.

Finally, a thread title that resembles something we can do..

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaLeicesterareshithahahahahahhahahahahhaahah

Back
Top Bottom