Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vestergard, Bertram, Soumare, Praet, Choudhury, Perez.... All Overpaid but not used.
Tielemans, Soyuncu allowed to run contract out

Yeah he had some busts but to say that's he's responsible for the damage is unfair, some players improved some different which is what you will find what will happen with most football clubs.

The contract situation is on the board, not the manager.

Yeah he had some busts but to say that's he's responsible for the damage is unfair, some players improved some different which is what you will find what will happen with most football clubs.

The contract situation is on the board, not the manager.
I did say initially that he was partly to blame.

This defeat might even save their season, it’s big enough they surely can’t keep David Brent in a job any longer.

Danny Ward. Laughable goal keeper @ this level. Fair play with one save, but overall he makes Kasey Keller look competent.

I think they should sack Brendan and replace him with Micah Richards. Because he is a know it all bastard, who would suit a jammy, irritating, delusional and disgusting fan base in the Championship.

You are talking guff. The fans priorities become the players priority. Ask any pro he will tell you. We don't lose to this lot because our fans demand it. Losses to certain teams mean more than others. Its not in the least conspiracy theory. Do you travel to watch us? I ask again because it's very evident which teams have an abiding dislike that has been transmitted to the sporting staff when you go. I notice the fans who attend readily see this, its not some onlibe abstract. For example Leeds, Elland road is a tough away ground but they do not hate us or over inflate the games.

Brilliant performance from our 'rivals' today, they sure looked like they cared as if they were involved in a heated rivalry...

You are talking guff. The fans priorities become the players priority. Ask any pro he will tell you. We don't lose to this lot because our fans demand it. Losses to certain teams mean more than others. Its not in the least conspiracy theory. Do you travel to watch us? I ask again because it's very evident which teams have an abiding dislike that has been transmitted to the sporting staff when you go. I notice the fans who attend readily see this, its not some onlibe abstract. For example Leeds, Elland road is a tough away ground but they do not hate us or over inflate the games.
There is some truth to this. The example that springs to mind is from the 97/98 season when we lost 6-1 at home to Chelsea but managed two draws against a Woolwich team that went on to win the league and cup double.

Anything more than a 3 goal margin defeat is out of the question when it comes to the scum but we have tolerated hammerings from Chelsea on many occasions. If the Carabao Cup semi-final performances from last season had been against the scum, I'm not sure that Conte would still be in the job.

I’d actually miss Leicester. The 6 points every year are invaluable..

Nah fuck the 6 points, go away and don’t come back and take your stupid plastic clappers with you.
Shit club, shit manager, shit players, shit fans.

Back
Top Bottom