Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let them have it - will make it all the more sweet when they crash and burn out the tournament and run out of steam in the league because of it.

So how is everyone liking the new BBC Football page, or Woolwich Fans Online as it is today?

A total of SEVEN stories dedicated to them (eight if you count career crock Ramsey) on the first half of the webpage alone.
XM1G9Rj.png

UFDwjmP.png

They have a remarkably convenient schedule.

INTER BREAK18/03/202426/03/2024
PREMIER LEAGUESu 31 Mar 2024Man CityvWoolwich
PREMIER LEAGUEWe 03 Apr 2024WoolwichvLuton
PREMIER LEAGUESa 06Apr 2024BrightonvWoolwich
UEFA9
PREMIER LEAGUESa 13Apr 2024WoolwichvAston Villa
UEFA16
PREMIER LEAGUESa 20 Apr 2024WolvesvWoolwich
??
PREMIER LEAGUESa 27 Apr 2024SpursvWoolwich
UEFA30?
PREMIER LEAGUESa 04 May 2024WoolwichvBournemouth
UEFA7?
PREMIER LEAGUESa 11 May 2024Man UtdvWoolwich
??
PREMIER LEAGUESun 19 May 2024WoolwichvEverton
PREMIER LEAGUETBAWoolwichvChelsea
UEFA FINALSa 1 June 2024

So how is everyone liking the new BBC Football page, or Woolwich Fans Online as it is today?

A total of SEVEN stories dedicated to them (eight if you count career crock Ramsey) on the first half of the webpage alone.
XM1G9Rj.png

UFDwjmP.png

Also:

"Are Spurs even ready for the CL?"

Probably not; but funnily enough there is this much fussed over thing called a trf window between now and then.

Funny I don't remember this story being run when NC & MU qualified last season tho'?

Fuck off, Kilpatrick; you little hipster wanker.

Fuck all this wanting Scum & Spam to win in the Europe bollocks.... I just can't do it.

I didn't say I want them to win - we just need them to for 5th place to come into play

I'm sure we'll be fine anyway in getting 4th, but if there's any club likely to get fucked over by this history tells you its us! (with the rules changed immediately after)

Back
Top Bottom