Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Be quite wonderful if Porto can piss on their parade this evening! Can only see a comfortable win for Woolwich though if they're at it. Portuguese teams don't travel to England well. If they can get the first goal though it could be very interesting.

Be quite wonderful if Porto can piss on their parade this evening! Can only see a comfortable win for Woolwich though if they're at it. Portuguese teams don't travel to England well. If they can get the first goal though it could be very interesting.
I remember that twat bulldog loving imbecile egging Chelsea on to beat Barcelona because he hated Barcelona and Messi so much, convinced that Chelsea wouldn't go on to win the Champions League (they did, and took our spot the next season).

So even though I'd like to see Woolwich play more games to derail their league season, I would be fucking livid if they won the Champions League so Porto FTW!

They'll do what they'll always do: score early, cancelling out the Ajax (I'm a dick!) Porto goal, and stroll to victory in 2nd gear!

...either that or they'll struggle for 90 minutes, give us all a glimmer of home, and hit them with 2 stoppage time goals, in the 7/8th minute of 3 added minutes!

Last edited:
They'll do what they'll always do: score early, cancelling out the Ajax goal, and stroll to victory in 2nd gear!

...either that or they'll struggle for 90 minutes, give us all a glimmer of home, and hit them with 2 stoppage time goals, in the 7/8th minute of 3 added minutes!
Doubt Ajax will even turn up tonight

Hopefully Porto do though

Shame there’s no away goal rule for this tie.

Would have been quite enjoyable to see Woolwich winning 2-0 only to get fucked by a last minute goal.

Doubt Ajax will even turn up tonight

Hopefully Porto do though
Did I mention Woolwich??

I was thinking of Arseton Villa.... obviously!
(But thanks for the correction... Good spot!)

....though I don't see colour, or race, or Nationality...
a Red/White team from Holland, or a Blue/White team from Portugal...
.. they're all the same... we're all one big FAMILY!
pedant!! :bissoumahear::porrohands::porrogasp::udogiearms::sonlol:

Last edited:
They'll do what they'll always do: score early, cancelling out the Ajax (I'm a dick!) Porto goal, and stroll to victory in 2nd gear!

Don't we need them to win for coefficient reasons?

Agree….

But oh man if Porto knock them out tonight…..

Homer Drool GIF

Back
Top Bottom