Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our fans are so funny. As if we wouldn’t collectively be jizzing hard in our pants if we were having their season. The hyperbole on here would be crazy.
I know. I keep getting told how hard it is for us to win a bloody league cup & we should be grateful for 1 every 24 years! . Then when someone they claim is shit… united won it, they say it’s a worthless cup that no one cares about.
I’d be over the moon with a league cup. Imagine us winning it & then just shrugging & saying how it’s a nothing cup that no one cares about.
The only silver lining if Woolwich win the title is maybe some of the pro enic & levy guys will realise if Woolwich can win the title then why are we justifying settling for a league cup every 24 years. We can win it too. Especially when the ticket prices are so high etc. We don’t have to accept playing 2nd fiddle to Woolwich & telling the world we can’t compete with the likes of them.
We can be better! We can win stuff! :contepoint:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom