Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree….

But oh man if Porto knock them out tonight…..

Homer Drool GIF
It would definitely be super Tuesday......

But I think there's little chance of it happening.......

I'd be more than happy to see them knocked out tonight.
We're still fighting for a Champions League place next season, hopefully we'll finish 4th, but we could finish 5th. Where we would be relying on the PL teams to do well in Europe to guarantee a CL place for 5th
If they're not knocked out tonight, I'd love to see them face Bayern and Kane in the quarters or even semi-finals.

I'd be more than happy to see them knocked out tonight.
We're still fighting for a Champions League place next season, hopefully we'll finish 4th, but we could finish 5th. Where we would be relying on the PL teams to do well in Europe to guarantee a CL place for 5th
If they're not knocked out tonight, I'd love to see them face Bayern and Kane in the quarters or even semi-finals.
Are you not scared of them facing Eric Dier because I am..

Back
Top Bottom