Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Screenshot-2023-11-04-at-21-22-23.png

Melt Melting GIF by Cubemelt

Even the United fan picking up on it.

They seem to have far more points on the board than they should considering how they have played.

View: https://x.com/utdcynical/status/1720916089893220528?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

Arteta is very unlikeable. He’s like klopp but none of the imaginary charm. Arteta wont last. Too many excuses every time they lose. Excuses don’t make you improve.
He's a total bellend. Comes across as arrogant, abrasive and petulant.

Not to mention the fact that Ange shits out things with more charisma.

In summary, he's the manager Woolwich deserve.

I luv a good manager rant as much as the next fan.

But Arteta is making zero sense.

It's just a massive meltdown, as incoherent as his embarrassing lightbulb team talks.

A toddler tantrum because Woolwich lost and the ball might or might not have been a centimetre over the line.

Good to see the Corporal Jones panic in his beady eyes though......

Listening to the press conference and it sounds like that journalists are enjoying winding him up

I came to post something really funny involving us being undefeated and them not, but having written it, it turns out I can’t quite bring myself to post it till after Monday. Not because I think we’ll lose, it’s just a footballing gods thing.

Shame that, it was hilarious.

The Arteta, Klopp, Mourinho post-match refereeing fits are so exhausting, even if they’re right it’s all about excuse making. Arteta is mixing his referee criticism with a bunch of praise for how well his team played and nonsense. They were shocking today, barely cracked .5 xg. It’s not about the referees it’s about denial and his fragile ego.

Very much appreciate the Ange, Pochettino, and even Conte approach of barely commenting on the officiating. Even in egregious situations, which todays Woolwich game was not, you look more foolish than righteous.

I don’t think he mentioned how lucky Havertz was to not receive a red

The tackle wasn’t reckless but dangerous ergo a red
His feet were off the ground quite deliberately to ‘do’ his opponent (can’t remember his name…..)

Last edited:
Complaining at the refs despite them doing him a favour by not sending Havertz off for a potential leg breaker.

You can't make this shit up.

:ange-lol:
They’ve had 6 penalties in their first 9 games, unheard of!!! Also let’s not forget Nketiah’s two footed flying tackle on Vic, and then he did a similar thing last week or so, can’t remember who it was against.

I’ve no time for any manager who isn’t consistent in their words.

Back
Top Bottom