Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They’ve flattered to deceive.
I luv a good manager rant as much as the next fan.

But Arteta is making zero sense.

It's just a massive meltdown, as incoherent as his embarrassing lightbulb team talks.

A toddler tantrum because Woolwich lost and the ball might or might not have been a centimetre over the line.

Good to see the Corporal Jones panic in his beady eyes though......

This is the thing, they didn’t play well.

If he thinks they did long may it continue!

To be fair , Newcastle weren’t that good but still beat the scumbags .

Undefeated isn’t for everyone , is it .

COYS

Lovely forearm smash by Bruno on Jorginho‘s head, reminiscent of Lamela at his best.

I see Arteta is taking a leaf out of Klopps book the whiny pants-pissing cunt

Raya isn’t actually a dwarf… it’s an optical illusion created by his hunchback
Yeeesss….…..yeeeeeeeessssss……

Late the hate flow through you

emperor-palpatine-star-wars-awkward-smile-zoom-in-0qmvtblo2lncxiu2.gif

It’s a conspiracy against Woolwich!!!!
The ball was out(not) it was a foul (not) he was offside (not)….. did you ever hear such shite!!!
If soul glow Ben white was not ball watching and played the fucking whistle there would be no goal…
Fucking prick arteta saying it a the hardest league in the world…. Me bollix! Coach your players to do what they should have learned at under 8 level and play the whistle…. Gobshites

So they say that the goal should have been disallowed because:

1, Magalhaes was fouled.

2, The ball was out.

3, Gordon was offside.

Is any of this correct?
Neither of those first two moments was a clear & obvious error by the officials, so VAR were 100% correct not to overturn the on-pitch decisions (it may not have been a foul and the ball may not have been out). As for the offside, they said that they couldn't judge it, as no images were available to show the precise moment, meaning they had to stick with the onfield decision here, too.

I've always said VAR is an excellent system.

:mourhandlaugh:

Being dispassionate for a moment - until now VAR's only saving grace has been that its offside decisions are accurate. Last night's game disproves that, as follows...
The linesman may well not have raised his flag because he wanted to leave it to VAR (we've seen how linemen hesitate these days, even when it's obviously offside). The VAR 'technology' failed, so in effect VAR allowed that goal when, under normal circumstances, a linesman may well have flagged for offside. Poor old Arse. If that was Spurs, I'd be fuming.

In that series of incidents, VAR was able to achieve absolutely nothing, other than to spend 5 minutes sucking the life out of the stadium and to make Arteta cry again, for which it should be applauded.

Baahahahahahahahah

The ball cannot be definitively ruled out of play, they cannot determine if Gordon was offside but Joelinton pushed the Gooner over. The goal should have been ruled out but he can fuck himself.

But hey, I don't remember Arteta crying when Saka scored against Liverpool last year and it was offside but the cameras couldn't rule it out. He didn't cry about VAR when they got a penalty against us for a 30cm ricochet handball.

So fuck him in his eyes so he can cry more.

Back
Top Bottom