Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love that lego head in his meltdown said they'd had 3 points taken away and almost cried at "this league is so hard.. So hard.."
Especially as, pretty sure 0-0 doesn't get you 3 points. 🤣🤣

View: https://x.com/graemebailey/status/1720895406798729489?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

baby crying GIF

It's what drives ALL the Players, managers, Pundits and media crazy each week... No wonder they're so frustrated.... it's the INCONSISTENCIES in football that are ruining the game!!!

Wouldnt it be great if this season the wheels completely fall off, LegoHead makes an almighty scene and is condemned universally for some of his antics, he gets the tin tack after some appalling results and loosing the dressing room with his weird ways and outbursts, the fans in absolutely meltdown and then hire after hire last a matter of months and their new dawn is a false hope..

While Ange and Spurs quietly go about a complete change in club culture,
Playing style, atmosphere in stadium and on the training ground and player profile and continually rise

MOTD - The Neanderthal Martin Keown reckons that Havertz' Flying Bruce Lee Ninja Foul was 'reckless but not dangerous'.

Give me a fucking break!

Fucking modern football.

XG
Field Tilt
VAR
Pivot
Double Pivot
Low Block
Saturday 20.15pm kick offs
Sunday 12.30pm kick offs
Etc
Etc

When did a simple game become so difficult?

(The answer is TV by the way).
I had to Google 'Double Pivot' yesterday, when reading a football article. I hadn't a clue what it was.

Woke up this morning with a massive smile on my face.
Thinking of all the gooners that spontaneously combusted over the VAR decisions and had to cry themselves out.
Then thought of Arteta's post match whine fest about how the VAR people actually took the time and effort to analyse every aspect of the goal in an effort to disallow it, but finally realised that they couldn't find one, and let it stand.
No mention of Havertz' attempt to amputate Longstaff's leg mind you.

Fucking modern football.

XG
Field Tilt
VAR
Pivot
Double Pivot
Low Block
Saturday 20.15pm kick offs
Sunday 12.30pm kick offs
Etc
Etc

When did a simple game become so difficult?

(The answer is TV by the way).

Watching games in stadiums is better without VAR than with it 99% of the time, other than when you are hoping the opposition have a goals disallowed for some spurious reason. I’ve gone to loads of lower league games where it isn’t there and it isn’t missed at all.

Arteta: “If there was a team looking to win the game today it was Woolwich”.

Can't have been looking that hard considering they only had one shot on target the entire fucking game.

Woolwich fans in the comments going on about field tilt, I kid you not 😆

I had to Google 'Double Pivot' yesterday, when reading a football article. I hadn't a clue what it was.
Technobabble bollocks made up by twats trying to make the sport into a science so they can sound like professors of football.
My current favourite is the choppers that talk about players roles by referring to shirt numbers - "he's not a true 8 because he double pivots up his own arse when Ronalmessio slips into the 10 role during transitions"
Never a mention of the classic 37 role or an overlapping 18

So many pretentious sofa pundits

Back
Top Bottom