Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get how this continuously happens. We have player like ndombele, dier, lloris who would never take a hit on their weekly wage by agreeing to a permanent transfer to another club for probably half the wage (if that).

Willian was the ultimate mercenary and even he fucking agreed to do that for them.
Bit harsh on Lloris. He's been a good player for us and he just hasnt accepted that his best years are now behind him.

I don't get how this continuously happens. We have player like ndombele, dier, lloris who would never take a hit on their weekly wage by agreeing to a permanent transfer to another club for probably half the wage (if that).

Willian was the ultimate mercenary and even he fucking agreed to do that for them.
Bit harsh on Lloris. He's been a good player for us and he just hasnt accepted that his best years are now behind him.

It's not entirely clear what happened with Pepe, there are reports both of him getting paid off from the last year of his deal at Woolwich but also them receiving a transfer fee. He's also only on a one-year deal in Turkey.

Suffice it to say, I think Pepe is getting the benefit of the bargain here. He also wasn't on Ndombele-sized wages, reportedly 140kpw

Regardless, the issue at Spurs has very often been an unwillingness to just cut our losses on a player.

What's all this 'North London Forever' bullshit?

Has anyone told them that their tinpot club is from Woolwich?
Many of their fans wouldn't even know that they were founded as bloody Dial Square either!
It's like the same twats who believe and keep peddling the myth that they have never been relegated.

Last edited:
Messi comment on Romero being the current best CB in the world has rattled the entire Woolwich fanbase😂

They are beginning to crack, a NLD defeat at their place in 2 weeks will send them into meltdown 😂😂

If Ange finishes above them in his first season of rebuild, he will completely break them 😂

Messi comment on Romero being the current best CB in the world has rattled the entire Woolwich fanbase😂

They are beginning to crack, a NLD defeat at their place in 2 weeks will send them into meltdown 😂😂

If When Ange finishes above them wins the league in his first season of rebuild, he will completely break them 😂

:ange-pray:

Back
Top Bottom