Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully they continue the Havertz experiment. They aren't in a title race and thats good enough for me. At least I won't have to worry about them this season except for 2 games.

Think that will be a good result for us, Arteta will take confidence from that and keep tinkering and trying Havertz - I fancy us to get a point there and although I think they finish above us, it will be by no more than 6 or 7 points.

United on the other hand have started the season awfully - they could genuinely be on zero points and it would be deserved, huge luck at home to Wolves and Forest. They look utterly wank though and will really struggle for CL qualification at this rate.

Things shaping up nicely for Spurs currently

lol the first half was terrible, both teams misplacing passes everywhere. The second half was just Utd soaking up pressure.

Absolute classic that.
Don't forget screwing up easy counters.

Back
Top Bottom