Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've left themselves Short in the defensive positions. With Timbar out they have Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwor and White at CB

Zinchenko the only recognised LB

Tomiyasu the only recognised RB

essentially 6 players to cover 4 positions until January (well I mean and Partey playing RB but long may that continue).

These shit cunts will be nowhere near the title this season. They’ve had as average a window as we have - Rice is decent, Timber was decent but fucked until next year, Havertz is dog shit and Raya was just unnecessary.

Jesus will miss loads of games and Trossard and Nketiah just don’t score enough. They don’t have cover for Odegaard either.

I think they finish ahead of us again, but they win faaack all and we will be on their coat tails

He's being a weirdo again.....
Hilarious thing is, he has clearly worked on that metaphor and thought it was really great.

It literally makes no sense.

I'd imagine the truly sane Woolwich fans are a little bit embarrassed by him now, the other half, oh they love him dearly because they are also the most cringeworthy bunch in the game.

These shit cunts will be nowhere near the title this season. They’ve had as average a window as we have - Rice is decent, Timber was decent but fucked until next year, Havertz is dog shit and Raya was just unnecessary.

Jesus will miss loads of games and Trossard and Nketiah just don’t score enough. They don’t have cover for Odegaard either.

I think they finish ahead of us again, but they win faaack all and we will be on their coat tails

Rive is definitely a great signings but I don't think they did enough to push on from last season considering they have the CL and their fans expectations will be through the roof.

A few more bad results and things could get toxic pretty quick over there

I think they'll have a good season, probably finish 2nd. But I just don't see them challenging City at all. And seeing as their fans were having meltdowns after drawing to Fulham, it will be interesting to see how they react to having actual pressure on them from their own fans.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Back
Top Bottom