Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh my god

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Partey out for 6 weeks and will miss our game at the Emirates. I fear we might play them a few weeks late, and Havertz will have been dropped by that point. Viera had been excellent for them from the bench these last few weeks. A little Martinelli hamstring tweak during the int. break would be welcome, I trust Udogie picking up Saka on the other side.

Much as I can't stand Roy Keane sometimes,
We all know how this played out...

Some smug gloating Gooner, high on life with his cunt clubs' latest cunt 'o'clock winner has obviously goaded Keane to the point where he snaps... Micah Richards just stops fake laughing™®© enough to step in...

...cue the headlines, the memes and the "SHOCKING" online footage!
Keane.jpg

Partey out for 6 weeks and will miss our game at the Emirates. I fear we might play them a few weeks late, and Havertz will have been dropped by that point. Viera had been excellent for them from the bench these last few weeks. A little Martinelli hamstring tweak during the int. break would be welcome, I trust Udogie picking up Saka on the other side.
Vieira is a good footballer but there's probably a reason why he's come off the bench and took over a season to bed in.

Does he have the physicality to be able to work off the ball as an 8?

Vieira is a good footballer but there's probably a reason why he's come off the bench and took over a season to bed in.

Does he have the physicality to be able to work off the ball as an 8?
Yeah he's pretty light, and his best play has come in 20 minute snippets. Great vision and weight of pass though. Glad they haven't the option of playing a Rice, Partey, Odegaard midfield against us.

Much as I can't stand Roy Keane sometimes,
We all know how this played out...

Some smug gloating Gooner, high on life with his cunt clubs' latest cunt 'o'clock winner has obviously goaded Keane to the point where he snaps... Micah Richards just stops fake laughing™®© enough to step in...

...cue the headlines, the memes and the "SHOCKING" online footage!
Keane.jpg
Getting Vincent Vega Jules Winfeild vibes of these two.

Arteta's faith in Havertz and to a lesser extent Ben White is just baffling, and long may it continue. I thought they looked extremely beatable yesterday and would fancy our chances going toe to toe with them if they played like that. I think United, as average as they are at times, would have beaten them if Hojlund had already bedded in and played from the start. But if you're bringing on Harry Maguire and Johnny Evans then you get what you deserve in the end.

Back
Top Bottom