Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arteta seemed like a completely unobjectionable and professional footballer. He never attracted much attention to himself or courted controversy as a player, at least that I can recall.

Complete twat of a manager though.

Arteta seemed like a completely unobjectionable and professional footballer. He never attracted much attention to himself or courted controversy as a player, at least that I can recall.

Complete twat of a manager though.

I was thinking that yesterday...... Utterly vanilla, barely noticeable as a player.

Think he's forcing himself to create a persona; yet the result is an odd-ball man showing all the signs of someone trying to be something they're not with a bg dollop of Pep's cuntyness..

He was a fabulous footballer in Moyes' Everton side. Creative, hard working, versatile, intelligent, the kind of guy who you'd easily pick out as a future coach.

He was Xabi Alonso lite. Really good.

I do think as a coach he's a cheap imitation of Pep but stuck in Pep's last phase whereas Pep himself has moved on. And he seems to be buying his own hype too. The Havertz signing screams ego signing to me, believing he can succeed where others have failed.

Arteta

sniff GIF

Tbh, she's still reeling from the "how much cock I've given you" calculation I once did for her. Simple calculator in excel:

Number of shags (use a weekly average)
x
How long you've been together
x
Peen length
x
Pumps per minute (i.e. are you a jack rabbit shagger or a milk tray lover)
=
how much cock you've given her.

So an example would be:
(2 shags a week x 10 years)
x
(9" x 180)
convert to km
=
Babe I've given you 42.8 kilometres of cock

You're welcome

Edit: forgot to add in duration, so 30 seconds or 3hrs, but you get the idea
Are you okay
Do you ask all the boys this..?

Slut!
its a numbers game

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt on the “conquer” comment - it’s a poor choice of word but I don’t think he actually meant it at all like that, plus English isn’t his first language, although he has lived here long enough.

He is fucking weird though, definitely wears socks and sandals

I was thinking that yesterday...... Utterly vanilla, barely noticeable as a player.

Think he's forcing himself to create a persona; yet the result is an odd-ball man showing all the signs of someone trying to be something they're not with a bg dollop of Pep's cuntyness..
Lost possession that led to the 2nd goal. Scored an own goal for Everton's 3rd. Everton totally dominating them. Everton's fans booed his every touch because he left them to join Woolwic. One evertonion nearly got into a fight with him at the station after the game.................
article-0-1CE7174E00000578-277_634x615.jpg

Average league position at Woolwich SIXTH.

Back
Top Bottom