Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny (not funny) thing is, that both the Gooner that assaulted Keane, and the Crystal Palace fan who racially abused a Wolves player, their teams both WON!
SO I'd say that neither of them particularly give a shit, cos their teams won... and that being a cunt apparently wins you games.....

There is no KARMA!
be a cunt, and watch your team win!

So I know what to do next home game!!!!!

If only they could deduct points for Fans being cunts...

ArseAnal would be fucking NON-LEAGUE by now!

Arse v Borehamwood would be their derby!!!!

Funny (not funny) thing is, that both the Gooner that assaulted Keane, and the Crystal Palace fan who racially abused a Wolves player, their teams both WON!
SO I'd say that neither of them particularly give a shit, cos their teams won... and that being a cunt apparently wins you games.....

There is no KARMA!
be a cunt, and watch your team win!

So I know what to do next home game!!!!!
Not sure.

Judging by the amount of cuntery on here, we should be back-to-back Galactic Empire Champions by now

Arteta's faith in Havertz and to a lesser extent Ben White is just baffling, and long may it continue. I thought they looked extremely beatable yesterday and would fancy our chances going toe to toe with them if they played like that. I think United, as average as they are at times, would have beaten them if Hojlund had already bedded in and played from the start. But if you're bringing on Harry Maguire and Johnny Evans then you get what you deserve in the end.

They're not giving up many chances, seems like he has the defence sorted - reckon his downfall could be Havertz if he keeps on picking him, he's utterley useless and doesn't fit anywhere near that Xhaka role, in fact he should play Vieira but I think he's gonna be stubborn and continue to pick him.

How ANY Gooner cunt can't recognise the favour and luck they've received over the past 100 years is beyond me...

They're only IN the league 'cos of some dodgy 'Old Boys Reunion' decision... and they've been here ever since...

EVERY decision they get is bent... Did Lasagne gate 'just happen'? Of COURSE it fucking didn't ... Yet it was left to reside in the 'lets all laugh at Tottenham' annals of football history... David Dein is a fucking GENIUS for orchestrating that...

The fact you only have to type 'DAVID' and 'DEIN' comes up as a Google suggestion tells you EVERYTHING you need to know....
Those Gooner cunts own the internet search engines... and as such, rule the world!

Come and get me David Dein (it came up immediately) you corrupt Gooner cunt!

Go on, try it.... Type in 'David' in your regular type search ...see what word suggestion comes up...

...and Goliath? NO...
...Schwimmer... NO...
... Beckham... surprisingly no!
...Bowie...?
...Hasselhoff... surely? NO!

...Dein... YUP ! OBVIOUSLY!

THE CUNTS OWN THE WORLD!

Arteta's faith in Havertz and to a lesser extent Ben White is just baffling, and long may it continue. I thought they looked extremely beatable yesterday and would fancy our chances going toe to toe with them if they played like that. I think United, as average as they are at times, would have beaten them if Hojlund had already bedded in and played from the start. But if you're bringing on Harry Maguire and Johnny Evans then you get what you deserve in the end.
United targeted White, they must have seen him as a weak link.

Pics of your black eye pls.
Tbh, she's still reeling from the "how much cock I've given you" calculation I once did for her. Simple calculator in excel:

Number of shags (use a weekly average)
x
How long you've been together
x
Peen length
x
Pumps per minute (i.e. are you a jack rabbit shagger or a milk tray lover)
=
how much cock you've given her.

So an example would be:
(2 shags a week x 10 years)
x
(9" x 180)
convert to km
=
Babe I've given you 42.8 kilometres of cock

You're welcome

Edit: forgot to add in duration, so 30 seconds or 3hrs, but you get the idea

Last edited:
Tbh, she's still reeling from the "how much cock I've given you" calculation I once did for her. Simple calculator in excel:

x
x
Peen length
x
=

So an example would be:
x
(9" x 180)
convert to km
=

You're welcome

9"...? Come on...very Bunbury indeed.....🤣

They're not giving up many chances, seems like he has the defence sorted - reckon his downfall could be Havertz if he keeps on picking him, he's utterley useless and doesn't fit anywhere near that Xhaka role, in fact he should play Vieira but I think he's gonna be stubborn and continue to pick him.

I think when you spend that much on a player you have to start him more often or not. Arteta comes across as rather arrogant. He's probably a bit of a narcassist in fact. He will continue to play Havertz as he will be craving him finding some form and being able to act like he knew best all along. Or that he just won't accept that he got this transfer wrong out of sheer stubborness.

x
x
Peen length
x
=

So an example would be:
x
(9" x 180)
convert to km
=

You're welcome

They say romance is dead, not in your house it isn’t.

How ANY Gooner cunt can't recognise the favour and luck they've received over the past 100 years is beyond me...

They're only IN the league 'cos of some dodgy 'Old Boys Reunion' decision... and they've been here ever since...

EVERY decision they get is bent... Did Lasagne gate 'just happen'? Of COURSE it fucking didn't ... Yet it was left to reside in the 'lets all laugh at Tottenham' annals of football history... David Dein is a fucking GENIUS for orchestrating that...

The fact you only have to type 'DAVID' and 'DEIN' comes up as a Google suggestion tells you EVERYTHING you need to know....
Those Gooner cunts own the internet search engines... and as such, rule the world!

Come and get me David Dein (it came up immediately) you corrupt Gooner cunt!

Go on, try it.... Type in 'David' in your regular type search ...see what word suggestion comes up...

...and Goliath? NO...
...Schwimmer... NO...
... Beckham... surprisingly no!
...Bowie...?
...Hasselhoff... surely? NO!

...Dein... YUP ! OBVIOUSLY!

THE CUNTS OWN THE WORLD!
Are you okay?

x
x
Peen length
x
=

So an example would be:
x
(9" x 180)
convert to km
=

You're welcome

Are you okay?