Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where does he work, it doesn't involve communicating with the public unless he works in JD sports.
Listen blud these trainers are sick fam, I done already got me ten pairs. Trust me fam, better than those ham rolls

I'd be surprised if any of them were in gainful employment at all, where do they find the money to watch football matches? Walk around any college in London and everyone talks like that and the fact is out in the real world no one will employ them to do anything other than the most basic of jobs. What's the point in going to college at all. I wonder if they plan to drop the affectation when they go for interviews.:kanehand:

Christoph-Waltz-Couldnt-Resist-In-Django-Unchained.gif

You genius

You genius

"I told you , I told you , I don't want to be right but I am right "

How to turn a poor performance of a football team around to make it all about you[/QUOTE]
He is such a prick.He really rates himself, Really does believes he's "da man"
The whole lot of them are bad,but he's the worst.I can laugh at the others( Claude, seems ok).
You would think the fact that even Paddy Power are taking the rise out of them woiuld make them think,but no.Sad bstards

Last edited:
He really rates himself doesn't he?
Really seems to think he's "da man".
You'd think that they would turn it in now even Paddy Power are ripping the piss out of them.

He is such a prick.He really rates himself, Really does believes he's "da man"
The whole lot of them are bad,but he's the worst.I can laugh at the others( Claude, seems ok).
You would think the fact that even Paddy Power are taking the rise out of them woiuld make them think,but no.Sad bstards
The rest are in the main hilarious misfits and sometimes it feals heartless to be laughing at them.

DT on the other hand is a loathsome prick.

Back
Top Bottom