Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crocodile tears, sure he's being driven out by the likes of DT and Troopz abusing him after that £110m he's earning/earned over the years....

Fans’ abuse driving Wenger to early Woolwich exit – reports

Arsene Wenger could leave Woolwich this summer with abuse from supporters getting to him, according to reports.

The Gunners currently lie in third place in the Premier League table, level with second-placed Tottenham and nine points off leaders Chelsea.

Wenger is thought to have a two-year contract on the table from the Woolwich hierarchy but has publicly stated that he could leave it until as late as April to decide on his future.

A 2-1 defeat to Watford on Tuesday meant the Gunners fans booed their side off at the end and their title hopes look to have taken a huge hit for yet another year.

Woolwich haven’t won a league title for 13 years and Wenger has come under increasing pressure to deliver, with growing frustration at the lack of money being spent on big-name players.

The Daily Mirror claims that that Frenchman has told close friends that he wants to feel appreciated at the club otherwise he won’t stay on.

Wenger has taken his fair share of stick and sources close to the manager told the newspaper that he has been affected by some of the abuse.

As the most successful manager in the club’s history, the Gunners board are keen to see him stay but if there is continued unrest in the stands then the 67-year-old may call it a day.

9Y1L3u1.jpg

Imagine the about of blud, fam, blud bants on that journey.

Imagine the amount of utter balls being spoken. Isn't Kelechi that fake eccentric African fella? Moh and his pseudo-intelligent bullshit and BludFam™ spitting street shite for the entire journey. Imagine if you had to chauffeur that absolute shower. It'd be straight into oncoming traffic for me.

Imagine the amount of utter balls being spoken. Isn't Kelechi that fake eccentric African fella? Moh and his pseudo-intelligent bullshit and BludFam™ spitting street shite for the entire journey. Imagine if you had to chauffeur that absolute shower. It'd be straight into oncoming traffic for me.

They're all caricatures though arent they.

The minute he gave any of them the slightest bit of exposure, it changed the way they represent themselves in front of the camera.

At least i hope that's it. I don't want to believe that the football supporter demographic can be so badly represented!!

I like to think they are all professional actors. None of them really even like football. The game will be up when someone spots Claude in a production of King Lear at the Old Vic.

Crocodile tears, sure he's being driven out by the likes of DT and Troopz abusing him after that £110m he's earning/earned over the years....

Fans’ abuse driving Wenger to early Woolwich exit – reports

Arsene Wenger could leave Woolwich this summer with abuse from supporters getting to him, according to reports.

The Gunners currently lie in third place in the Premier League table, level with second-placed Tottenham and nine points off leaders Chelsea.

Wenger is thought to have a two-year contract on the table from the Woolwich hierarchy but has publicly stated that he could leave it until as late as April to decide on his future.

A 2-1 defeat to Watford on Tuesday meant the Gunners fans booed their side off at the end and their title hopes look to have taken a huge hit for yet another year.

Woolwich haven’t won a league title for 13 years and Wenger has come under increasing pressure to deliver, with growing frustration at the lack of money being spent on big-name players.

The Daily Mirror claims that that Frenchman has told close friends that he wants to feel appreciated at the club otherwise he won’t stay on.

Wenger has taken his fair share of stick and sources close to the manager told the newspaper that he has been affected by some of the abuse.

As the most successful manager in the club’s history, the Gunners board are keen to see him stay but if there is continued unrest in the stands then the 67-year-old may call it a day.
The Woolwich 'fans' booed their team off at half time too.

When you say like, what do you actually mean? I guess you rate him as a good player, but liking anyone associated to them is not on for me.

Everyone signing for that club is tainted goods. I do not like anyone associated to them. I used to like Arshavin and Özil prior to their transfers, Rosicky as well. After that contract was signed - wished them the worst and certainly didn't like them. Sanchez is clearly a good player, but he's also diving scumbag - more importantly he played for the team of Satan and Osama Bin Laden - so what the hell is there to like?
If we were ever going to get revenge for Judas, I'd love it to be Sanchez.
That'd make me rather happy to see us knick their best player and arguably only world class player.

It is pretty amazing how much attention these plebs get , they have pretty much become the symbol of Woolwich fans , if you ask any football fan about Woolwich fans they will undoubtedly think of this lot

What a dick

I tried to sign Kante twice - Wenger
  • 3 Feb 2017
  • From the sectionFootball
Woolwich manager Arsene Wenger says he tried to buy Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante twice, saying the reason he did not join the Gunners "is quite obvious when you look where he has gone".

Back
Top Bottom