Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think i hate him the most (which is saying something).

What happened to Bully? Did the club threaten him with a bath and now hes too scared to go back? Or did the washing machine come back and finish the job?

You just know with DT it's not about the club, it's all about him. Same with 'Fam Blud Fam' dickhead Troopz.

Fucking hell...

At 1:06: "We're gonna get behind the boys for 90 minutes"

*Videos himself during the game* - does nothing but moan and only shouts when calling the ref a cunt.

:kanehand::pochfacepalm::vertna::eriksenserious::llorishuh::deledoubt::dembelefingers:
You forgot booing them off at half time. Got behind the team from the 58th minute until the 85th.
Even when they scored the celebrations looked kind of plasticy in the ArseCunt TV gathering section. Especially that cunt who was so caught up in the emotion of it he took time to get himself on the DT show.

npmd0x.jpg

Who is holding the camera? Does DT always have his arm outstretched the whole match?

What a cunt.
Always reminds me of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar...
:dembelelol:

Why do they all talk with a ghetto down town Harlem accent? Why have they associated themselves with football, shouldn't they be pimping or running drugs, hanging out on the street - sitting in large pink cadillac? Its really sad to see young blokes acting in this way and trying to be something they are clearly not and that include, being a fooitball supporter and understanding football.

Why do they all talk with a ghetto down town Harlem accent? Why have they associated themselves with football, shouldn't they be pimping or running drugs, hanging out on the street - sitting in large pink cadillac? Its really sad to see young blokes acting in this way and trying to be something they are clearly not and that include, being a fooitball supporter and understanding football.

Back
Top Bottom