Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich's next six fixtures:
Fulham (H)
Aston Villa (H)
Manchester United (A)
Everton (H)
Brentford (A)
Spurs (A)

Their next 4:

Liverpool (H)
Leeds (A)
Manchester City (H)
Southampton (A)

I think Fulham might surprise them. Basically if you manage to keep them quiet for the first 20 minutes you’ve got a good chance of getting some kind of result. They seem to blitz the shitter teams at the start of games but I suspect if they were to see out that period successfully then they’ll have a good chance.

Its started already. Their players have started talking themselves up. What happens after that is inevitable.

Woolwich goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale says “it’s crazy” how much their mentality has changed from the end of last season.

Ramsdale played 90 minutes on Saturday as Woolwich recorded their third win from three matches in the Premier League, keeping a clean sheet in the 3-0 victory against Bournemouth.

And the 24-year-old believes his side are “more ruthless” after experiencing the pain of missing out on Champions League qualification at the end of the 2021-22 campaign.

“It’s crazy how our mentality has changed from what happened at the end of last season to now,” Ramsdale said on Saturday. “We’re just more ruthless.

“We saw how close we came last season and what happened at the end.

“(It hurt) a lot. It took a few weeks to get over, it hurt more because it was from the others down the road.”

is he getting abuse by rival fans? I havent watched them at all
Off rival fans, hardly any from what I can hear. However, pretty sure the broadcasters fixed the microphones for the Palace game, genuinely couldn't hear Palace supporters at home.

But I was more referring to the commentary, the punditry both pre/post and during the match, not a word, not even a name check during the game (if he made or received a pass, not even if he's made an error, no mention at all, just tumbleweed).

I think it's okay to occasionally act older than 12 years old sometimes on TFC
Work From Home Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Its started already. Their players have started talking themselves up. What happens after that is inevitable.

Woolwich goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale says “it’s crazy” how much their mentality has changed from the end of last season.

Ramsdale played 90 minutes on Saturday as Woolwich recorded their third win from three matches in the Premier League, keeping a clean sheet in the 3-0 victory against Bournemouth.

And the 24-year-old believes his side are “more ruthless” after experiencing the pain of missing out on Champions League qualification at the end of the 2021-22 campaign.

“It’s crazy how our mentality has changed from what happened at the end of last season to now,” Ramsdale said on Saturday. “We’re just more ruthless.

“We saw how close we came last season and what happened at the end.

“(It hurt) a lot. It took a few weeks to get over, it hurt more because it was from the others down the road.”

They will never ever learn

Back
Top Bottom