Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down.. Thursday / Sunday coming up soon. They’ll tail off.

How can you soak up the hype! Stop clicking beeb articles and christ.. stop admiring them here! Fuck em!

Calm down.. Thursday / Sunday coming up soon. They’ll tail off.

How can you soak up the hype! Stop clicking beeb articles and christ.. stop admiring them here! Fuck em!
They just want to be “unbias”. It’s so cringe. Nothing about the runners is admirable. Not a single player would get in our team or bench.

They just want to be “unbias”. It’s so cringe. Nothing about the runners is admirable. Not a single player would get in our team or bench.

Honestly it’s mad how much the beeb and Guardian big up them Nomads.

Saliba would top Sanchez . But I don’t want to compare them against us. They’ve simply not been tested .

Let’s see what their europa group looks like!

Honestly it’s mad how much the beeb and Guardian big up them Nomads.

Saliba would top Sanchez . But I don’t want to compare them against us. They’ve simply not been tested .

Let’s see what their europa group looks like!
Saliba is overrated. I’ve not seen anything to justify the hype and Sanchez is underrated

They’ve had a lovely run of fixtures to start the season. They are masters at flat track bullying. Their next few are;

Fulham (h)
Villa (h)
Man U (a)
Everton (h)
Brentford (a)

We’ll be hearing next that our record of 11 consecutive wins to start the double winning season of 1960/61 is under threat.

Saliba is overrated. I’ve not seen anything to justify the hype and Sanchez is underrated
lYtz1-Ap_400x400.jpg

I've just watched Episode 8 of Woolwich - Nothing or Nothing.

What on earth makes the Arteta think that managers behave in that way? The man's a complete fool 🤡

No idea how these wankers don't get ashamed when they post like this shit. Trying to brush it all under the carpet is one level of scummy, practically celebrating it is going up another notch.
What I find staggering is there is a total media blackout, I've not even heard his name in commentary!!

There is zero conversation about his performances, about how he's supported by either set of supporters in the ground. There are zero questions in press conferences pre and post.

I finally sat down to watch the last episode of AoN after all the chat about how they're winning the league this year. It's fucking great viewing from about 23 minutes onwards.

Arteta really is such a weirdo. The more I see of him, the more I'm sure the guy will fail.

Re-living all of those great moments from last spring was such a joy.

It really makes me so excited for the draw on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom