Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doubt something about Rapey would trigger Gabriel that much. The way that cunt Xhaka whips his head around doesn't look good for Henderson either.

I wonder if the team of police and lip readers will be brought in like for us against that cheat Rudiger.

Doubt something about Rapey would trigger Gabriel that much. The way that cunt Xhaka whips his head around doesn't look good for Henderson either.

I wonder if the team of police and lip readers will be brought in like for us against that cheat Rudiger.

No I disagree completely. I think that this rape allegation is the biggest unexploded bomb in the game. In fact no names but I know it is, all the players are talking about it whilst not talking about it! So it's an open secret if any oponent goes there its crossing a perceived line. In fact they even had a bit of informal guidance. Also watch Fabinho's (a man of colours) smirk, it looks like he's made reference to the open secret to me.

No I disagree completely. I think that this rape allegation is the biggest unexploded bomb in the game. In fact no names but I know it is, all the players are talking about it whilst not talking about it! So it's an open secret if any oponent goes there its crossing a perceived line. In fact they even had a bit of informal guidance. Also watch Fabinho's (a man of colours) smirk, it looks like he's made reference to the open secret to me.

I hope you're right.

It wasn't even that bad of a question. He can be a right nasty piece of shit.

Just like those Germans that once bought Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, he's not 'all smiles and sunshine'.
Listen Spielbergo. Schindler and I are like peas in a pod. We're both factory owners. We both made shells for the nazis, but mine worked damnit!

Back
Top Bottom