Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The silver lining about the arse getting bullshit calls against the dippers there will likely be an over-reaction to it to balance things out. It's cute when they fuck over Spurs but against the dippers there will be a national enquiry.

In saying that, the dippers were utter garbage. Has Klopp thought about doing more for football?

They need a massive rebuild in midfield.

Henderson is cooked
Thiago is made of glass
Keita has been hit and miss since he came to England
Arthur broke down on arrival
Milner arrived on these shores alongside with Gandalf and Saruman

Fabinho is their only good midfielder right now.

Just a typical 7 year Klopp cycle.

He's ran them into the ground with very little rotation. Players have aged significantly and they lost their best player of the last 5 years.

And they haven't done enough to replace those players, 70 year old Milner should never be starting PL games for them.

This is Spurs/Poch 2018/19 levels, the drop off is uncanny

If you don’t replace players quick enough when they age this is what happens, they become tired, that being said Liverpool should have gotten at least a point from that game, comical ref.

I rarely watch other teams play but was shocked by how bad the scousers were, particularly in defence.

At the moment you can see them struggling to get top 4 playing like that.
Injuries and reaching the end of the current cycle with so many players is hurting them big time

Don’t remember the last time I’ve watched a game and a player was as invisible as Salah. For 40 minutes I literally thought he didn’t even start.

Based on the yesterday game, they are very far off the form they showed in the last 3 seasons. I thought Mane leaving would hurt them, but Nunez’s influence has been very limited aswell, also Salah’s output is way below his usual and it seems they even changed the system to a 4-4-2 :harrylol:

Also van Dijk best CB in the league? :harrylol:

Don’t remember the last time I’ve watched a game and a player was as invisible as Salah. For 40 minutes I literally thought he didn’t even start.

Based on the yesterday game, they are very far off the form they showed in the last 3 seasons. I thought Mane leaving would hurt them, but Nunez’s influence has been very limited aswell, also Salah’s output is way below his usual and it seems they even changed the system to a 4-4-2 :harrylol:

Salah has been this poor for 10 months

Nunez was over hyped and over priced. He us no Mane and Benfica pulled their pants down. Its the only silver lining and its hillarous.

Amazing what happens when you pay out a huge contract to a player looking for his last big deal. They would have been better selling him and Mane, taking the heat from the fans and rebuilding. I'm not going to write them off just yet as during covid they fell away when van Dijk was injured but rallied, but they don't seem the same side.

Back
Top Bottom