Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 injuries and they're saying it's a crisis.

We've got 7 out. Not a peep.
Aye. Rose could be considered to be our closest equivalent to Mendy - been out for more than half a year and still not back in training. We'll have lost Lamela, arguably the only player on our books who could fill in the creative role of Eriksen, for a whole year. Dembele probably won't be fully fit ever again. We're relying on Dier to play CDM in every match while Wanyama is out.

Not a fucking peep. Too busy selling Kane to the megaclubs.
:kanehand:

How anyone can be injured after this little knock is staggering. I've rolled and flipped in a car at 70mph and not a scratch to me or any of the passengers.........Me thinks probably the seatbelt stuff might be porkies.

From a physics standpoint, there's actually an explanation for this. Rolling the car (so long as the roof structure holds up alright) is way more preferable than suddenly coming to a halt by hitting a lamp post or tree.

Looks like Aguero did the latter, so even though the car doesn't look as much of a mess, the deceleration will have been what injured him.

So is it ok for a manager of a club to own another jointly with the club he's at?
So he send players there on loan from his club to help them do better, and can potentially make ££?

iqtxCsJ.jpg

Winter is coming Pep. I hope you have remembered to prepare a defence well for the entire season this time and not just thrown money at individuals to cover the problem short-term. Still, there is always January to over-compensate more incredible failings as a football coach. Speaking of which, that wouldn't happen to be why you are slating the one player you can't buy in the media, from a team you quite clearly weren't able to beat last year, even with more tools at your disposal?

:kanehand:

I wonder what Poch makes of it. How many goals did Alli and Son score last season? - they both got a bucketful. Not to mention Eriksen. So what if Kane decides to go on a hot streak in September.

Do the opposition really see us as this much of a joke?

Do the opposition really see us as this much of a joke?
Not at all. I think he fears a Spurs challenge a lot more than United. Hence his pathetic attempt at mind games by belittling us. He knows full well who we are. He had to hand over £50 million for one of our defenders a couple of months ago. It's the team that schooled his expensive bunch of mercenaries last year.
His comment shows absolutely no class or respect. I wish nothing but bad luck on the bloke.
Who's name is Tottenham Hotspur?
:tobyarm:

The Harry Kane team coming from the man that had Messi carry him with 91 goals in a calendar year , I fucking hate that Catalonian cunt bag and love the fact he already thinks he's won it , his teams are nothing without momentum and they'll lose it sooner or later , 3rd and the tin tack is my prediciction for Josep and he'll be forced to go to PSG to prove his superiority.

Back
Top Bottom