Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man City 5-0 Liverpool
Man City 6-0 Watford
Man City 5-0 Crystal Palace

Can someone just beat them already!? Or at least score against them and see how they react!?

Shameless positioning by the footie journos to say "well we said he was good" if/when they win the league this year.

Fuck off, it's painfully obvious that if Man City spunks enough money on first team players, the squad can win the league on autopilot. It's how they won it before.
Shame the cars their players take aren't using autopilot :troll:

As someone who's had just a light rib fracture I feel for Sergio.

That said. Take a long rest m8. How about until after you've faced Spurs? Both times preferrably

Man City will be definitely miss the loss of Aguero. They can only replace him with Bernardo Silva or Leroy Sane. God forbid anyone else gets injured.

:pocheyes:

Just seen the video of Kompany slide tackling his own daughter during post match banter.

Adorable but could have gone so much more wrong

Was checking a Swedish PL fanpage to read their newsreport on Aguero getting hurt. Saw this bit that made me chuckle
"Sergio has broken ribs in his body". Well where the fuck else would he break them?

How anyone can be injured after this little knock is staggering. I've rolled and flipped in a car at 70mph and not a scratch to me or any of the passengers.........Me thinks probably the seatbelt stuff might be porkies.

How anyone can be injured after this little knock is staggering. I've rolled and flipped in a car at 70mph and not a scratch to me or any of the passengers.........Me thinks probably the seatbelt stuff might be porkies.

surprisingly little can be needed to injure the ribs.

I hurt mine by basically just running into another dude playing football back in uni. And Aguero legit broke two of his

Back
Top Bottom