Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You could make the claim that we are in worse shape now than Sherwood and avb left us in and we had kaboul and Kyle fucking naughton at the back with adebayor up front

We are fucking gash mate. Every game is unknown now. And the squad is good
I’m not saying we’re great but I could easily see us have a good run. We played better at Leicester than we had in every game this season except maybe Villa. Tonight is embarrassing but nothing more than that.

Come back to me if we drop points in any of the next 3 league games, though.

Poch could get fired but not over this, even accounting for the form going back to March, he’s built up quite a lot of goodwill. But he’s probably the closest to being on the hot seat since he came on. I don’t think Levy will let this carry on much past the November break. He’s probably got 6–12 weeks of leash.

If he turns it around in the League and gets past the CL group stage, no one will give a shit about the league cup. That if seems to be getting bigger by the day though.
Levy doesn't care. Don't you understand? So long as there's a profit to be made, he'll be there and the team and ANY manager will be shit.

With spurs there's usually the benefit of looking on the bright side but not any more. If Colchester can't be beaten then unfortunately spurs are going to get dicked by every cunt in the C. L

No Premier league clubs have recovered from the dip in form we've seen

Mate, have a word with yourself... 2 in 8

:harryhmm:

I surprises me that there's a question over this, the owners have only ever wanted a profitable business and that's been clear for years.

This shit ain't gonna fill the new palace they just built, especially not at the prices they're gonna charge. And we're miles off top 4, we'll be lucky to collect Europa League scraps the way we're playing.

Time to restart everything. Passengers like Wanyama, Eriksen, Dele, and Dier. Move them on. Will always be fond of Poch but his time is sadly up.

Poch out!

Levy OUT!

LEWIS OUT!!!!!

I surprises me that there's a question over this, the owners have only ever wanted a profitable business and that's been clear for years.
They don't care about trophies or being proven winners, they just want whatever brings in the most money. They're probably not bothered about this result because a mickey mouse cup run has very little financial gain and playing in one less competition makes it easier to focus on getting top 4 and CL football.
Whilst Poch is probably disappointed about the result on a personal level it may not do any damage on a professional one as I wouldn't be surprised if his only target from Levy is top 4. The fans are baying for his blood, but I reckon things are probably different behind the scenes.
Poch has literally said he dosen't give a fuck about winning domestic cups.

Levy doesn't care. Don't you understand? So long as there's a profit to be made, he'll be there and the team and ANY manager will be shit.
Levy fired managers more than I changed shirts before Poch. If CL football is threatened Poch will be gone. Profit reflects performance. Levy cares about the clubs performance for many reasons, money included.

Back
Top Bottom