Club structure

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only 100% thing that I remember PoTL getting was Andros Townsend to Leeds on loan - which he called about 3 days before the press and the day before it was announced

It's in one if the old transfer threads on here.

IMHO he obv has a link and Townsend to Leeds is in a way better proof as that would have been a complete stab in the dark to make that one up.

No ITK has ever been anywhere close to 100% not even 50%

JJetset did pull the Nelson and Saha signings out the back hours before anyone else, but has been living off that since.

In summary just filter stuff and read between th lines. Remember stuff seems to get recycled too... I think some claim to be ITK but are really just hearing things third or fourth hand, which then makes it seem like 'multiple sources' when it's all prob come from the same person

If I was at the club I feed a false story or two out and try and work out where the leak is

I think the turnover of staff at the higher level of the club means no 'ITK' can have a long term track record.

Someone that had a link 3 seasons ago would have no chance of having a link now unless Daniel Levy is leaking info - but why the fuck would he, it can only cost him money.....

If I was at the club I feed a false story or two out and try and work out where the leak is

That, or purposely leak information in order to gauge fan support for certain moves, etc. I imagine Donna Cullen is up to her tits in running false ITK for marketing purposes.

Wouldn't be too difficult to isolate leaks in an organization, assuming that there's someone in the org with half a bit of sense.

True, but saying absolutely nothing is still wrong, he clearly knew something at some time.

I think some 'ITKs' got a bit of genuine info once off, got 'drunk' off the twitter attention, and simply couldn't resist making further shit it up in order to receive their daily internet hand-job. There is a difference between some random chancer who heard some shit once and people who have consistent info - and I can promise you that wanker is part of the second group

To be fair the cunt was asking for it...what sort of response was he expecting?

Think he was wrong on lots of counts but still what he did doesn't warrant a "threat" from the club to get him into trouble with his employer. But then, it's pretty obvious how the fanbase is regarded by the club, I know. That email is still an ugly demonstration of that attitude.

When a "company" have hundreds of thousands of "customers", many of whom that feel a passion for the "company" that the transient staff don't, you're going to get quite frustrated at the number and tone of complaining emails.

I don't think the guy did anything wrong in complaining, I also don't think the response was unjustified or unexpected. We feel more for Spurs than the vast majority of staff there do. We are personally invested and pay money for the privilege. It's a job to them and treated as such.

Yeah it's a job to them, and while hearing complaints from customers at work, your response should not be along the lines of "we will try to get you into trouble with your employer if you complain". That's just part of the shit you take if you are in customer services.

I think the fact that he even got a personalised reply is quite bizarre, surely the club get these kind of e-mails and "fan letters" by the bucket load. To be honest the fact that this diatribe got the attention of the most senior public relations person at the club makes me doubt the authenticity somewhat. Why would they bother doing anything apart from sending a pre written, stock response to the guy?

"Thank you for your comments, we value your support blah blah blah."

It's not like he had any sway or say by sending that email, why would they even need to try and intimidate him? Albeit in a feeble and petty way.

Yeah, yeah. Like what the midget fella did on "Game of Thrones" 2 seasons ago.....

5KeIe29.gif

I love how in the original message sent to Comolli the spurs fan mentions how Kaboul and KPB are failures and poor signings. Granted KPB didn't set the league on fire for us but he is definitely no longer a failure! It reminds me of that old article Spooky wrote about Bale :adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom