Club structure

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 pages 'airtime' for this clueless attention-seeking maggot ITKunt on a message board - everything that's gone wrong with the internet these days

She's a bit scary looking to be honest...

TL_892153.JPG
_52176968_websitesots.gif

my mate worked in the spurs press office for a year or so. Apparently she is rather frightening and Harry pissed her right off with his constant blabbing to the press when she was trying to control all comms coming out of the club

True ITK's have to be shielded, or they will be identified by the club and the leak stopped.

They must know who Archibald is, because I believe he sorts out accommodation for new players, but probably make sure they don't tell him till it's done.

I'm convinced POTL is the club's own ITK mouthpiece, telling us what the club want us to know, albeit unofficially. That's why his/her info is always positive and shows the club in a good light.

Let's face it, true ITK's are bad for the club - giving inside information away is not something we should encourage, because it helps the opposition. As we learnt in the past. :(

True ITK's have to be shielded, or they will be identified by the club and the leak stopped.

They must know who Archibald is, because I believe he sorts out accommodation for new players, but probably make sure they don't tell him till it's done.

I'm convinced POTL is the club's own ITK mouthpiece, telling us what the club want us to know, albeit unofficially. That's why his/her info is always positive and shows the club in a good light.

Let's face it, true ITK's are bad for the club - giving inside information away is not something we should encourage, because it helps the opposition. As we learnt in the past. :(

POTL knows sweet fuck all mate. He's got absolutely nothing right.

POTL knows sweet fuck all mate. He's got absolutely nothing right.

Don't agree with you. When I was on COYS, he was incredibly accurate. Mind you, he rarely said we would actually get a player, he would say we were trying for one, which is probably where the disagreement stems from. He would often tell us we were trying for a player which didn't succeed.

The Blue and Yellow thing that upset so many people, he all along said we were trying for them, and it did turn out that one was Leandro and the other Adebayor. He kept saying getting closer, not that it would happen.

When he came out and said something in advance, he was invariably right. Said Arry would be gone 2 months beforehand and called AVB as his successor a good month before. Quite a lot else as well.

POTD speaks in vagaries or out right ambiguous bullshit so guess what? It always sounds broadly right. Guess what else? He doesnt actually SAY anything 99% of the time

The Blue and Yellow thing that upset so many people, he all along said we were trying for them, and it did turn out that one was Leandro and the other Adebayor. He kept saying getting closer, not that it would happen.

Utter bollox, mate

Blue and Yellow was related to his 'brap, brap Americano' bullshit which was obviously Rossi at the time which he then quickly changed to Ade

Everybody here can take a chance and claim we are 'trying' for a player - if it works out - ITK king, if not - well, shit went wrong. Wow - that is really something special.

He had some info back in the day - not anymore

And when did he call Arry and AVB - do you have a link to those posts?

POTL was pretty much outed as a former low level Spurs employee. He got some info (re: team selections) from people he knew at Spurs but that was it. The rest was bollocks as is most, if not all, ITK.

Back
Top Bottom