Club structure

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

POTD speaks in vagaries or out right ambiguous bullshit so guess what? It always sounds broadly right. Guess what else? He doesnt actually SAY anything 99% of the time

Exactly. Blue and yellow. Hmmm... Why not actually mention the player's name? Ah, possibly because he's a serial bluffing shitehawk?

Exactly. Blue and yellow. Hmmm... Why not actually mention the player's name? Ah, possibly because he's a serial bluffing shitehawk?

Clueless of the highest order - I pity the fools who squat under his arse daily waitng for the latest piece of turd to drop.

I know there was a coach who posted on From The Lane and he knew absolutely nothing about signings etc. I think Kemsley used to put a lot out but since he's left, no one hears anything.

Utter bollox, mate

Blue and Yellow was related to his 'brap, brap Americano' bullshit which was obviously Rossi at the time which he then quickly changed to Ade

Everybody here can take a chance and claim we are 'trying' for a player - if it works out - ITK king, if not - well, shit went wrong. Wow - that is really something special.

He had some info back in the day - not anymore

And when did he call Arry and AVB - do you have a link to those posts?

I can't link to those posts, I am not on COYS any more! But he did call them accurately and early, that was last year. yes, he had the Brap, Brap stuff which didn't come off adn a lot of people guessed that Blue referred to Rossi as well, but he never said it did. And it was always that we were trying for Rossi, not that we would actually get him. He would always write a very believable precis of what happened afterwards, which is why I thought he was part of the club. Have seen a lot of ITK, but nothing like the stuff he gave. Sure, he might be a WUM, but I think it more likely he had the club's blessing.
All I know is what I read on COYS at the time, where I understand he still posts.

I know there was a coach who posted on From The Lane and he knew absolutely nothing about signings etc. I think Kemsley used to put a lot out but since he's left, no one hears anything.

I agree with you about Paul Kemsley, he seemed to put out a lot of info through various sources and the leaks sure tightened up after he went!

Why not actually mention the player's name?

The time old question. Usually met with "I dont want my source to get into trouble"

Funny how they never reveal the source or their own true identity, so how the fuck is anybody traceable?

And why would he get into trouble when managers and players alike are all very happy to tell the nearest cab driver their most intricate club secrets anyway....?

Please prove to me one thing that POTL has got right and I will take everything back.

Just been checking some emails I sent to a mate, based on what he had said:

25/04/2012 'Redknapp will not be the Spurs manager next season.'

13/07/2012 he stated Pienaar was a Toffee again.
6/08/2012 he posted this: 'Been a while hasn't it? Apologies.

I believe last time I posted was saying goodbye to pienaar and hello to Ade, 1 has happened, 1 was done but we have had some hold ups- have posted before on the complexities of a transfer. Ade still massively ongoing and confident of completion.'

There's other stuff, but what the hell. It ain't going to change anyones mind!!!

Im sure I would have spoken about it. Was on GG at the time, not here.

Not in the ITK fashion of course, but lets be honest we were all talking about these things at the time(s) and it certainly wasnt because of some ITK bullshit

Im sure I would have spoken about it. Was on GG at the time, not here.

Not in the ITK fashion of course, but lets be honest we were all talking about these things at the time(s) and it certainly wasnt because of some ITK bullshit

Not fucking G fucking G again...:parker:

Only 100% thing that I remember PoTL getting was Andros Townsend to Leeds on loan - which he called about 3 days before the press and the day before it was announced

It's in one if the old transfer threads on here.

IMHO he obv has a link and Townsend to Leeds is in a way better proof as that would have been a complete stab in the dark to make that one up.

No ITK has ever been anywhere close to 100% not even 50%

JJetset did pull the Nelson and Saha signings out the back hours before anyone else, but has been living off that since.

In summary just filter stuff and read between th lines. Remember stuff seems to get recycled too... I think some claim to be ITK but are really just hearing things third or fourth hand, which then makes it seem like 'multiple sources' when it's all prob come from the same person

If I was at the club I feed a false story or two out and try and work out where the leak is

Back
Top Bottom