City vs Spurs 19th Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The truth is poch was making Tottenham too big for levy to handle. Cried out for rebuild sacked him and hired serial winners trying to get more out of crap squad. What kind of chairman as well sacks a manager before a cup final. Money of course.

Stubbornness.

The idea that Conte would quietly put up with Levy telling him which players to pick is laughable and if he did then he's an even worse "yes man" than some on here of accusing anyone else of being.
Why Not Play Richi on the Left though ? Even yesterday he leaves Son on just to play Richi on the right which is not his favoured position, Son needs dropping not just for the good of the team but for himself as well. Lets see if a few games on the bench can get him back to knowing how to play football again!

I think the last two games haven’t just been a loss, rather a humiliation.
Losing to Woolwich at home is always a humiliation and the way we lost yesterday, having been two up at the break, is also simply humiliating.

Throw out a few whopping kiss my ass thinking mercenaries and get a few players from the youth whose hearts actually belong to Tottenham Hotspur - it's best to set up a few fans for these mercenaries!
Some really don't deserve to wear the THFC jersey.

Of course, some incompetents will be lined up again and my demand is unfulfillable - just like we're sitting in front of the TV or in the stadium and are attached to this club - I just can't see these idiots in our jersey anymore!

Fulham on Monday. That will be interesting.
Fulham are playing some nice stuff at the moment and you can see Mitrovic bullying our defenders . If we were to lose this ( it’s Fulham FFS ! ) we will be under so much pressure going into the Preston cup game the following weekend . As the FA Cup could end up our only salvation this season , can you imagine the scenes if we were to go out of that ! Very stressful state of affairs at the moment .

Why Not Play Richi on the Left though ? Even yesterday he leaves Son on just to play Richi on the right which is not his favoured position, Son needs dropping not just for the good of the team but for himself as well. Lets see if a few games on the bench can get him back to knowing how to play football again!
Agree completely. I’ve not given up on Richie. He’s more about the future than Son is, and perhaps deserves more of the support that has been shown to Son. The one time Son comes on late as a sub this season, he gets a hat trick. Surely worth another try?

Dont know if there’s something in Son’s contact now about getting game time, or if it’s because he’s the sort of character at the club people just naturally want to throw an arm around and protect. I do feel for him, but the manager needs to try a different approach. This isn’t working.

Again stubborness.

Nothing to do with Levy telling him he's not allowed to.

Conte would walk instantly if that was the case. Utterly ridiculous
I know , Like I said its absurd, however what is the reason he keeps playing Son? On current form he offers absolutely nothing! Why not give Richi a shot on the Left, I'd even rather play Perisic higher up than Son, or give Gill a chance, I can see no reason that he should be playing yet we all know come Monday he will start , Dont get me wrong Son isnt the to blame for all our problems, but its one i think that could be easily fixed!

I know , Like I said its absurd, however what is the reason he keeps playing Son? On current form he offers absolutely nothing! Why not give Richi a shot on the Left, I'd even rather play Perisic higher up than Son, or give Gill a chance, I can see no reason that he should be playing yet we all know come Monday he will start , Dont get me wrong Son isnt the to blame for all our problems, but its one i think that could be easily fixed!
What’s more likely is Richy wasn’t his first choice and he’s playing politics a la Spence. Club signing

Back
Top Bottom