City vs Spurs 19th Jan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, joy.

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Rather lose and than make it easier for Arse title .
No chance of top 4 , not good enough and really don't give a toss as it really doesn't do anything but line our bald cunts pockets . Even a miracle if we scraped in , it would be a bitter pil when those cunts down the road put us to shame and syrup Kronkee holds the title.
Euro crap league is as exciting as pissing in the wind .
Apathy somewhat under our cretin leadership.

I imagine this is where City find form.

Could be 3 or 4-0 tbh.

Then again, it'd be just like us to go and win just to help Woolwich that little bit more.

Can't believe so many fans want us to lose. I don't care about the title race, what I care about is finishing 4th ahead of Newcastle. We're only 5 points behind Newcastle and 19 games are left.

I'd like to see Perisic and Forster in for Sess and Lloris respectively.

Is standard formation and would go with the below. Forster isn’t amazing but Lloris is now a clanger a game, worst keeper probably in the whole league on form, he is past it so I do feel sorry for him a bit.

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Sarr Bentancur Perisic
Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

Want to try to change it up Kulusevski in a free role behind Kane and Richarlison

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Sarr Bentancur Perisic
Kulusevski
Kane Richarlison

I think if Lloris plays he is going to do a 13 second gaffe and we will lose 6-0 again like we did 10 years ago.

Forster has to play, even if it’s just to let Hugo clear his head. He has clearly lost his focus this season.

Man City don't look all that great either and Pep looks bored.

That freak they've got up front offers them nothing when he's not been given the ball in the box either, but luckily for him Hugo will pass it to him.

3-0 to City. Conte to say we played well. We'll announce a new Official Stationary Partner to distract us.

I think if Lloris plays he is going to do a 13 second gaffe and we will lose 6-0 again like we did 10 years ago.

Forster has to play, even if it’s just to let Hugo clear his head. He has clearly lost his focus this season.

I don't think Forster is capable of making the same superlative saves that Lloris is (or was?) able to make, but he'd certainly be a safer pair of hands right now, imo.

Back
Top Bottom