Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has confirmed this with Danish TV3 apparently. Says he is real happy at the club and they have been having negotiations about extending and they are all going in the right direction.

Atta boy Christian

Great to have you back Joe, been bored reading the same arguments about signings or none signings in Jan. Why can’t some people appreciate where we are with or with new faces.

I understand the frustration with some of our fans, but it’s the constant ‘drip drip’ of negativity that is demoralising to me. I also understand that there is an alternative viewpoint to mine, and l have vowed not to let it get to me. I’ve yet to be tested yet though lol. I suspect I’ll be binned before my vow gets it’s boots on.

Cheers mate. Arcy convinced me to have a couple of months off. He is a wise man.
> takes a couple of months off to feel better
> picks now to come back

vp98dYv.jpg

:pochshock:

Nah, seriously, good to have you back, Joe.
:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom