Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His giveaway at the end of the first half and failing to attempt at all to track back cost Spurs a result today. Huge fan of the Dane but definitely needs a game or two on the bench.

Some people saying the Denmark games took it out of him mentally. It may be the case but I don't think it is a good excuse. Mo Salah helped Egypt qualify and played with even more confidence for Liverpool a few days later so I was actually expecting it to help Eriksen. As for Alli, it is more a sense of complacency and arrogance which is the last thing we need on the pitch in a poor run of form.

Some people saying the Denmark games took it out of him mentally.
And those people don't know shit. They haven't talked to him about it, they haven't talked to his family about it, they just see that he hasn't been playing as good as he did in that game against Ireland and wanted to make a talking point.

And those people don't know shit. They haven't talked to him about it, they haven't talked to his family about it, they just see that he hasn't been playing as good as he did in that game against Ireland and wanted to make a talking point.

If I had to make up a talking point, I'd go with Dier dropping out of midfield messing up their form in some way and having to play defensively alongside the likes of Winks and Sissoko. We may have lost a few of the players heads since Madrid and Toby's injury and being asked to do too many jobs out of their best in form positions. Alli and Kane were rested over internationals and looked even more rusty when they came back.

To be fair if he always played as well as he did against Ireland we'd never lose.

The system, minus Rose and Walker stretching the play with their destructive overlaps, is suffocating Eriksen - everything is too narrow ahead of him with Dele and Kane funnelling into congestion.

De Bruyne has Sterling and Sane providing the kind of spectrum of passing possibility that Eriksen could only dream of....go 4-2-3-1 with Eriksen as an orthodox #10 Son and Lamela either side and Kane ahead. Alli can spend a few weeks as an impact sub.

The system, minus Rose and Walker stretching the play with their destructive overlaps, is suffocating Eriksen - everything is too narrow ahead of him with Dele and Kane funnelling into congestion.

De Bruyne has Sterling and Sane providing the kind of spectrum of passing possibility that Eriksen could only dream of....go 4-2-3-1 with Eriksen as an orthodox #10 Son and Lamela either side and Kane ahead. Alli can spend a few weeks as an impact sub.

AAAAAAMEN......:pochhail::dude:

Great goal today...
Grinding all Day long looking for space and possesion...Wtf Are you doing on page 4 of forum treads,!? . Need to be apreaciated for the player he is...3 bad games and
Hes credit is gone...! Come on........ ffs.
Leave for warmer weather.......

Great goal today...
Grinding all Day long looking for space and possesion...Wtf Are you doing on page 4 of forum treads,!? . Need to be apreaciated for the player he is...3 bad games and
Hes credit is gone...! Come on........ ffs.
Leave for warmer weather.......

(Just checked your posting history..... All Eriksen related.... Are you a Spurs or Eriksen supporter?)

If you've come here just to urge him to leave, maybe it's you that should do the off.

Opinion so good you have to read it twice ;)

Congrats kane you mf goal machine...
Super to see the team get it right ..son ..dele ..kane .. lamela returning ..etc.
its all good and cheers ...and 3 points are 3 points.........but.
It hurts me to see such a ball possion master class football player ...as Eriksen not getting the pass from the selfish teammates.... he runs the most...he is the one in most possions, and dangeeous position.......for what ? Running selfish teammates ffs... sorry spurs....I ll like to se him in a spanish team ..were he could use his streght in small passing and overview... ☇

Congrats kane you mf goal machine...
Super to see the team get it right ..son ..dele ..kane .. lamela returning ..etc.
its all good and cheers ...and 3 points are 3 points.........but.
It hurts me to see such a ball possion master class football player ...as Eriksen not getting the pass from the selfish teammates.... he runs the most...he is the one in most possions, and dangeeous position.......for what ? Running selfish teammates ffs... sorry spurs....I ll like to se him in a spanish team ..were he could use his streght in small passing and overview... ☇

No time for fanboy journeymen.

Fuck off and support a Spanish team til the Euros!

No time for fanboy journeymen.

Fuck off and support a Spanish team til the Euros!
Nothing to do with fanboy and journey boy.. only clear analyses ... we have here a player that doesent fit into the managers tactics... but Eriksen adjusts..and perform well ...but not great... whrong system Whrong style... nothing to do with not wanting Him at spurs.... but I Think As a friend of football .. try Eriksen in the Primera division.. he so not rated in England ..looking for faults indstead of strenghts..... hasta la Vista baby...

Nothing to do with fanboy and journey boy.. only clear analyses ... we have here a player that doesent fit into the managers tactics... but Eriksen adjusts..and perform well ...but not great... whrong system Whrong style... nothing to do with not wanting Him at spurs.... but I Think As a friend of football .. try Eriksen in the Primera division.. he so not rated in England ..looking for faults indstead of strenghts..... hasta la Vista baby...
I take it English wasn’t your strongest subject?
:eriksenserious:

Your ellipses are a bit...random.

Back
Top Bottom