Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People use bad stats all the time. But guess whats worse than bad stats? Fake stats! Eriksen's freeekick was a shot on target. And guess who created the chance for Son who then messed it up. So two of those zeroes are fake for sure and thats just from my memory.

I know you didnt come up with these numbers so we know you arent at fault. Just that the source looks dodgy anyway.

People use bad stats all the time. But guess whats worse than bad stats? Fake stats! Eriksen's freeekick was a shot on target. And guess who created the chance for Son who then messed it up. So two of those zeroes are fake for sure and thats just from my memory.

I know you didnt come up with these numbers so we know you arent at fault. Just that the source looks dodgy anyway.
Know what looks dodgy? Eriksen

Well said. They also conveniently left out that no one in our side completed more passes than Eriksen and he received the ball more than Dier and Sissoko combined.

No it doesnt but tbph Dier and Sissoko are within 8 yards of the player and the ball for the whole clip and do nothing-they are the central defensive midfielders who should be stopping shots from there.
I do not think you listen to what Mourinho said. He called it a “defensive process” so it is a collective where everyone must defend as a unit so even if Kane is there he still has to defend. Therefore, I view that goal was a lazy attempt by Eriksen to block. You want to see real men defending? Go and watch the Inter vs Bayern in the final or Inter vs Barca when Mourinho was the manager.

Eriksen is quality...... its just that he doesn't have passion for the club anymore which is the sign to sell.

Levy blew this one.

Nah....

Eriksen blew this one.... He could have spent the last 2 years enjoying a biiig payhike, maintained his form (rather than succumb to his own weak mentality) and possibly earned the big move he dreamed about.

We tried to sell him last summer.... No-one wanted to pay market rate for him. Telling.

Reading between the lines, Jose said that he had spoken to Eriksen and it was personal and he was not going to reveal it. Perhaps there is more to the wife rumours, not necessary re Vertonghen but they are not getting on etc. I really find it hard to believe the common theory that he just is not trying but both Poch and Jose still pick him. He is playing poorly but there just has to be more to it.

Back
Top Bottom