Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

after he scored most of the players were round him, so they still have feelings/like him
yes he has been poor this season, passing has been awful, and he is protectioning himself by not tackling/getting injuried

I think in order for Eriksen to find his mojo he should come on as a super sub when we are 3-0 up. Then hopefully he can rediscover his love for the game and get the best possible head start at the new challenge he so desires.

But that depends a lot on the rules of bringing on a senior player in a U23's game.

I think Eriksen will stay(In spirit). And i think he will come back like that wonderful player we all know he is. Personal life has got in the way for him. He is a soft man in many ways. I am, and always will be a big fan.

Last edited:
I’m a bit drunk and read “warmer climes” as “war crimes”
You been reading to Catalan press a lot recently?

In other undead fascist dictator news, this was my fave meme...

It reads "Come on Paco, on to the next hole!"

CgWcz5h.jpg

"Christian Eriksen, we know he works hard,” [Michael] Brown told BBC Radio 5 Live. "Wonderful stats last season, the highest, which surprised me of any other player and I don't think you associate that with Eriksen. Is he hitting those targets this year? Is that why he's not playing?

"After speaking to people last night, they said his attitude, his body language was excellent around the training ground. He's going around and doing everything as normal, which was great to hear.

"There is so much criticism going his way that he doesn't care, has he already packed his bags? Is he going somewhere else? The noises I'm getting are different. He's totally doing the right thing. They said (within the club) he is first class."

"I think Eriksen will stay. And i think he will come back like that wonderful player we all know he is."

Your words not mine ...if that's not a referral to next season what is it alluding to ?? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
I hope he will stay. He was and is one of my favourite players. Not gonna argue

"Christian Eriksen, we know he works hard,” [Michael] Brown told BBC Radio 5 Live. "Wonderful stats last season, the highest, which surprised me of any other player and I don't think you associate that with Eriksen. Is he hitting those targets this year? Is that why he's not playing?

"After speaking to people last night, they said his attitude, his body language was excellent around the training ground. He's going around and doing everything as normal, which was great to hear.

"There is so much criticism going his way that he doesn't care, has he already packed his bags? Is he going somewhere else? The noises I'm getting are different. He's totally doing the right thing. They said (within the club) he is first class."

The reason why I am a little forgiving is his international form is terrible as well. If his international form was good then it shows its effort rather than form.

End results the same, he's shocking but the cause is different

Back
Top Bottom