Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bus-conductor bus-conductor Are we not getting any post-Colchester ramblings as Sissoko didn't play? Come on man, I'm sure you can find a way to blame him for last night, give it your best shot.

No, you are right Borks, he was to blame for everything last night, he was to blame for Moura and Alli doing fuck all, he was to blame for us taking until he came on to break down Villa, he was to blame for us not creating fuck all against Newcastle for the 60 odd minutes he wasn't on there either, and the reason our football's gone down the toilet over the last couple of years is Eriksen's 25 goals and assists per season the useless cunt. I look forward to listening to you and the other fuckwit lemmings singing Sissoko's name for another two years while he fucking ambles around like a lobotomised turtle in a fucking windsock, tripping over the fucking ball and pointing at random shit.

Will that do?

Last edited:
Eriksen is unlikely to ever go to Real playing like this and if Poch goes there even less likely as Poch is seeing at first hand the disruption he is causing. If the players are as upset with Eriksen as some of our posters then it is difficult to see a way back and our poor form will continue.
Poch and Eriksen are at loggerheads. The mental part is that they both want to be at Real Madrid.

Yes I'm sure he, rather than the club, will be the one who suffers... He will be getting paid and not injured while we play headless chickens in his place
Surely part of him is kicking himself for not signing that contract extension? He's had 3 hair transplants, and all of them have been abject failures. Now he just uses some hair thickening spray to mask his bald patch. Does he take me for a fool?

Yes I'm sure he, rather than the club, will be the one who suffers... He will be getting paid and not injured while we play headless chickens in his place
So we've bought headless chickens to replace him ? May as well put them on the pitch now as watch him not give a toss about the team. His head is in Spain already.

It happens though, both Man. City and United were prepared to pay serious money in January 2018 for Alexis Sanchez while his contract expired in June, eventually he joined United in January 2018.
They didn't though, did they

United just got rid of the Armenian Donkey despite wongas best efforts to get cash instead but even united and woody wouldn't pay up

If real and others would not pay 50m in August, they aren't paying 35m in Jan... If we get extremely lucky and some club really want him we might get 15 or 20m

Should have sold him last year, when we still had a buffer year to negotiate with, this summer Eriksen and his agent held all the cards and knew they could just walk on a free next year and have almost definitely already negotiated a pre contract with Real

They didn't though, did they

United just got rid of the Armenian Donkey despite wongas best efforts to get cash instead but even united and woody wouldn't pay up

If real and others would not pay 50m in August, they aren't paying 35m in Jan... If we get extremely lucky and some club really want him we might get 15 or 20m
As I said they won't pay £35m in January for Eriksen and we won't sell him for less, but that doesn't mean by definition that clubs aren't prepared to pay serious money in January when a contract expires 5 months later, it happens sometimes, in case of Alexis Sanchez City were prepared to pay £25m in January.. Mkhitaryan went indeed to Woolwich and was worth around £25-30m at the time.

Last edited:
No, you are right Borks, he was to blame for everything last night, he was to blame for us taking until he came on to break down Villa, he was to blame for us not creating fuck all against Newcastle for the 60 odd minutes he wasn't on there either, and the reason our football's gone down the toilet over the last couple of years is Eriksen's 25 goals and assists per season the useless cunt. I look forward to listening to you and the other fuckwit lemmings singing Sissoko's name for another two years while he fucking ambles around like a lobotomised turtle in a fucking windsock, tripping over the fucking ball and pointing at random shit.

Will that do?

Nibble nibble.

On a slightly more serious note, you claiming the Villa game turned because of Eriksen is like claiming we beat Ajax away because Ben Davies came on. Newly promoted team away from home tires in last 30 mins and leaves lots of gaps, shocker.

No, you are right Borks, he was to blame for everything last night, he was to blame for us taking until he came on to break down Villa, he was to blame for us not creating fuck all against Newcastle for the 60 odd minutes he wasn't on there either, and the reason our football's gone down the toilet over the last couple of years is Eriksen's 25 goals and assists per season the useless cunt. I look forward to listening to you and the other fuckwit lemmings singing Sissoko's name for another two years while he fucking ambles around like a lobotomised turtle in a fucking windsock, tripping over the fucking ball and pointing at random shit.

Will that do?

Remember that time we lost to 4th division oppo and Eriksen came on and took a corner that went into the stand behind the goal by the other corner flag?

And every pass went off the pitch?
And he couldn’t break down the cunning defence of a few milkmen?
And missed his third penalty in three months?

And you still mentioned Sissoko who didn’t play?

Ahhh those were the days

Back
Top Bottom