Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a strike yesterday.
It was every bit as good as something Modric or Rakitic could do.
He'll have suitors. I just hope he loves us enough to want to stay here.
Great to see the team surround him after his strike. I like to think that will help.

I am very certain Spurs would have won the league or CL or both if there was 1 more Eriksen in the team. Pass hold shoot defend distribute he can do it all. Love this sleek. But there is just one and you can only pay him once. Do it.

I am very certain Spurs would have won the league or CL or both if there was 1 more Eriksen in the team. Pass hold shoot defend distribute he can do it all. Love this sleek. But there is just one and you can only pay him once. Do it.
his sister Louise could distract the opposition defence when he steps up to take a corner, but not sure she could boss a midfield like her brother...

3 goals and 7 assists in 11 starts this season.

And remember, he started this season very slowly too. Shame he missed some key games earlier in the season but he's 100% back to his best. In fact this could be the best we've ever seen from him.

At the end of the day, it's all about money. Because, for the rest, there's no objective reason for not wanting to play with Tottenham: great and competitive team, one of the 10 best coaches in the world, wonderful city, new stadium. Just pay him and his agents what they want and 100% he will sign.

Forget about Toby's contract and pour everything into getting Christian what he wants.

It's all coming together and we need him to help us chase down the bin dippers.

Back
Top Bottom