Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hes always willing to press, and almost never stops moving when not on the ball. He never seems to move into bad positions, and has even been effective at tackling and breaking up play lately. I sure hope Levy is willing to break the bank for Eriksen- it'll be a terrible task to try and replace him in the team. I truly hope the "big signings" this summer turn out to be us re-signing our own awesome players! That'd be huge to me!

Hes always willing to press, and almost never stops moving when not on the ball. He never seems to move into bad positions, and has even been effective at tackling and breaking up play lately. I sure hope Levy is willing to break the bank for Eriksen- it'll be a terrible task to try and replace him in the team. I truly hope the "big signings" this summer turn out to be us re-signing our own awesome players! That'd be huge to me!
Eriksen reminds me of Modric. For all the wonder you see when he plays, his true value shows when he doesn’t play. Makes every one of his teammates better. Elevates the squad, and does so quietly without asking for the praise - that’s maybe the most difficult quality to find in a footballer.

His narrow crossing is an amazing art. Alli's goal against Chelsea in last seasoning FA cup semi, Kane's "injured" attempt against Bournemouth, and many more...

Can't think of another player doing it so often.

Back
Top Bottom