Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enter Nkoudou?

No Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, Wanyama, Lamela, Eriksen or Dele.

Take a 1-0 away win all the way to the bank right now if possible. Not good at all.

4-4-2

--------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------
Aurier--------Alderweireld------Sanchez----------Davies

Sissoko-------------Winks---------Dier----------------Son
------------------------Kane-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Llorente--------------------

Depleted!

Best crosser in the PL and is a natural finisher when in space.

Great attitude, top pro.

I sense something in him though, that he isn't completely 100% happy.(which proves the top attitude he has even more) He needs a bit of praise imo. Too underrated. I am sure Poch and the players give him the confidence but the media just forget him half the time, however that could be a blessing in disguise...

Best crosser in the PL and is a natural finisher when in space.

Great attitude, top pro.

I sense something in him though, that he isn't completely 100% happy.(which proves the top attitude he has even more) He needs a bit of praise imo. Too underrated. I am sure Poch and the players give him the confidence but the media just forget him half the time, however that could be a blessing in disguise...
With the exception of Dennis Wise player scouting isn’t done by reading The Sun or Daily Mail

Back
Top Bottom