Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And how that both Kane and PEH goals, somehow change my opinion? They both were terrible.

Let's be realistic here, as this is the way to improve, we were quite s***** and we are extremely lucky to get away with that draw. Not to mention that both of our goals shouldn't have happen, cause there was faults before them. But anyway i'm extremely happy with the result, even i expected a lot more.

Still that doesn't change the fact that both of Son and Kane have stinker game, and that Kane missed an 100% open goal, that a world class striker should not miss in a game that is 0-1 against Chelsea on the Bridge.
Was it literally luck? Or did we.grind out a result on a poor day?

Under pressure the team lost its shape, lost composure, lost the ability to do the basics right.

Son WAS replaced and rightfully so. Kane probably should have also been pulled given he was also having a shocking performance but he pulled through which is all that matters at the end of the day.
True, I think we can all agree as a wingback he is terrible.

But you need to know that if he gets a couple of good looks at the goal he can score.

In a game like this I would never take out Son or Kane because they can win you the game even when we play horrible.

It's obvious that Tuchel grabs Conte's hand and holds on trying to wind Conte up.

Guy is a grade A wanker.

Does make me laugh how Conte is on the front foot after he grabs his hand. See how easy Tuchel allows himself to be pulled away.. Pussy.
I really hope that Red Card for Conte is reviewed. Tuchel went looking for a reaction.

And how that both Kane and PEH goals, somehow change my opinion? They both were terrible.

Let's be realistic here, as this is the way to improve, we were quite s***** and we are extremely lucky to get away with that draw. Not to mention that both of our goals shouldn't have happen, cause there was faults before them. But anyway i'm extremely happy with the result, even i expected a lot more.

Still that doesn't change the fact that both of Son and Kane have stinker game, and that Kane missed an 100% open goal, that a world class striker should not miss in a game that is 0-1 against Chelsea on the Bridge.
But it happens right? And he has often scored unbelieveable goals. Which happens, right?

Kane and the rest of them were terrible, should analyse that later, but for now enjoy the bliss of fucking over that scum.

Should add that we always play shit against this lot at the bridge so we shouldn't go overboard with the performance - it's almost never going to change

Kane in that interview looks like he's been at a rave for 48 hours, he's gonna be fucked in Qatar, can't handle heat can he
What the hell has he been doing in pre-season? The likes of Emerson ran a marathon compared to him.

Back
Top Bottom