Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because he was shit.

I'd take him nailing his colours on a huge game every week if it means he's shutting me up.

Why?

Because I want us to win things!

Like him, apparently.
The great thing about having Son and Kane is that even when we play like crap we always STILL have a chance to win because all they need is a couple of good looks at the goal and its a done deal.

So how about now, tottcontekanegooner?

Kane scores a big game point right at the close. He didn't have a good game but still pulled the rabbit of the hat.

Have a chew on that...

...buddy.
And how that both Kane and PEH goals, somehow change my opinion? They both were terrible.

Let's be realistic here, as this is the way to improve, we were quite s***** and we are extremely lucky to get away with that draw. Not to mention that both of our goals shouldn't have happen, cause there was faults before them. But anyway i'm extremely happy with the result, even i expected a lot more.

Still that doesn't change the fact that both of Son and Kane have stinker game, and that Kane missed an 100% open goal, that a world class striker should not miss in a game that is 0-1 against Chelsea on the Bridge.

No, you’re right. Let’s just allow our happiness to gloss over the fact they sliced through us all game long like we were barely there, and we could barely get out of our half.

I hate those cunts as much as anyone, but we were objectively bad across the pitch today. We showed guts, I’ll give you that.

You can be thrilled with the result and still be realistic.
Oh fuck off to whatever hole you live in

3rd hardest game of the season. To come away with a point is great.

We didn't really deserve it, but one of the marks of a good team is to get something when playing badly.

Probably hardest game of the season TBF as Chelsea always give their 100% best for us at SB. Their isn’t the edge for City or Liverpool away.

Richarlison made a difference. Pressed, upped the tempo and carried us up the pitch. We managed to go beyond their back line. Before it was play to feet short and they pressured us and we lost the ball.

Unreal cross by Perisic.

fucking hell i feel cool in this heat now, head held high when i go in too work now

vince walk in i think

vince mcmahon smile GIF

Love the result - drinking salty fascist tears and all that…

But

We were a joke today. Completely outplayed. Time will tell if it was a one off. Hopefully it’ll stop all the ridiculous chat about Tottenham for the title etc. limitations laid bare. Conte’s tactics were exploited and he was slow to adjust. The players looked like rabbits in headlights.

Hell of a lot of work to do - we appear fit enough but someone has to work on mentality and shape.

No mate bottom line, from the age of 6 you get taught if your a winger you help your full back especially when playing a back 4 which we was in that period of time. It's not about being a good defender, it's about stopping overloads
Yep.. that's probably the difference in learnin footie in Korea to here. And Some of sons basic skills are.... lackin? His attitude commitment and pace compensate.... But... There's still a

Back
Top Bottom