Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their passing and pressing is several levels above us. When we press them they just pass it around us with ease, when they press we panic and go backwards. And without Kane and Son up front we have very little in the way of long ball counter chances. This just looks beyond us right now.

Well fuck that half...

Kane, Dele and Son on at half time to save this...

DELE-KANE-SON
DELE-KANE-SON,
DELE-KANE-SON, that's what you need...

Oh. Fuck it. :deledoubt::kanehand::sonhmm:

Got to get rid of Llorente at HT the guy is basically playing for Chelsea at this point. No pace without Lucas on the pitch so get him on asap.

The only plus point from how shit we've been since Kane got injured is that Winks has had to take it upon himself to be a one man team and is absolutely thriving

That is literally the only plus point I can find.

17/18 season. Chelsea 1 - 3 Tottenham
And most importantly and recently Fulham 1 - 2 Tottenham with the same squad

That should motivate us

Lucas for Llorente is a must

Fucking hell the french commentators are annoying! They were literally calling for a red card and a penalty for TA. On the other hand, shit first half. As much as I want us to score, I simply can't see where the goal will come from (unless it's a free kick)

Back
Top Bottom