Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't seem bothered by today's capitulation or our piss poor form in general. You seem to think it's quite funny. If your proper Spurs, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself

Yeah cause you are Spurs through and through mate, melt at every fucking opportunity..... it's almost like you get joy from seeing us loose so you can come on here and melt!
I have supported this team through a lot worse then this...... and to see how we played in the first half gives me some hope that when we get our key players fit we can go on a good run and be right up there..... so yeah I like to see the posistives even though there are few to see.
Unlike you I do not call for the manager to be sacked as even though we are only 5th, I can remember a time when it was a lot worse without the potential to get better.

Its odd that anyone expected a win at The Bridge, especially under the circumstances.

I took more positives from the first half than negatives from the 2nd. See if we can bring it over December.

I don't think anyone who's been alive longer than 26 years expected a win... but, y'know, once in 26 years would've been fucking nice...
as it is, they'll be warming up the t-shirt printing press for the BIG 3-0 in a coupla years if we can't do isomething about those despicable cunts at their equally despicable ground!

Fucking cunts and their fucking billionaire misguided owner! (is he fucking DEAF do you think, does he not HEAR WHAT his own fans sing about each week? fucking rich twat!)

Last edited:
Its odd that anyone expected a win at The Bridge, especially under the circumstances.

I took more positives from the first half than negatives from the 2nd. See if we can bring it over December.

I don't think anyone expected a win.

I wanted a good performance. I don't think we did that well. How many times did we seriously challenge their goal? Maybe 2-3 times? They had far more chances than us.

I'd have been happy with a great performance and a draw. Instead I got an okay performance and a loss, which was lucky to be 2-1 since Alonso and Willian both had sitters.

Because our manager sacrificed our CL participation for today's game, I think we had every right to expect the win

None of that on here please mate..... we lost you gotta call for the managers head!

We're closer to 8th than we are to 1st.

We're closer to 7th than we are to 2nd.

For a team that challenged for the title last year, that's just not right. There's a lot wrong here.

Straight question.....do you think injuries to key players has zero effect on a team?
When did we play last our regular back 4? Or front three AMs behind Kane?
When was Dier last in CM?

Yes, obviously its not right, have you missed something

Yeah cause you are Spurs through and through mate, melt at every fucking opportunity..... it's almost like you get joy from seeing us loose so you can come on here and melt!
I have supported this team through a lot worse then this...... and to see how we played in the first half gives me some hope that when we get our key players fit we can go on a good run and be right up there..... so yeah I like to see the posistives even though there are few to see.
Unlike you I do not call for the manager to be sacked as even though we are only 5th, I can remember a time when it was a lot worse without the potential to get better.
Find ONE fucking post where I called for the manager to be sacked. ONE fucking post

Genuine question.

If Poch wins 0 games in December, how many on here would still be so happy and "proud" of him/Tottenham?

Would you want him sacked or would you even consider it?

Genuinely curious.

Oh no, friend. Apparently those who get passionate about Spurs and are dissapointed/upset with these results are really melts/plastics/fakes and need to find another club.

Those who are happy about losing to Chelsea? They're the real fans on here.

Chaps. There is a difference between being happy about losing and being disappointed but positive. Nobody on this forum is happy losing to Chelsea of all teams. It is about as sucky as it can get. To the point that it doesn't need pointing out. Or we can be positive and look forward. Which do you think Poch and the team are doing as we speak? Do you think that makes them happy we lost? Context.

Find ONE fucking post where I called for the manager to be sacked. ONE fucking post

I touched on this in the Poch thread. Not one person has said Sack Poch. Yet everyone is automatically attaching the "He wants Poch sacked" label onto those fans who are unhappy.

It's ironic, because it shows that the happy clappy group are actively thinking about Poch getting sacked without the pessimists even introducing the thought to them.

Like a child going to the Doctors who screams "I'm not getting an injection, I hate needles", when it's just for a general check up. They fear the worst, then blame it on others.

Genuine question.

If Poch wins 0 games in December, how many on here would still be so happy and "proud" of him/Tottenham?

Would you want him sacked or would you even consider it?

Genuinely curious.
I don't think you're genuinely curious at all, you're just trying to get a reaction. No one wants Poch sacked, no one is going to want Poch sacked. I don't know how many times you need to be told this before it sinks in. What do you want? I am genuinely curious about that. Gilet Sherwood back?

Game we should have won imo. Our own errors, again, let them back in it when they had done fuck all. Schoolboy stuff at the death of a half. That gave them hope instead of going in dejected and ruined. We knew what they would do, when they came back out. Then we concede early after the re start.
Played ok but we just don't seem to learn, do we.
Too many games this season our own mistakes have contributed to opposing teams getting back into it, wBA, LCFC, today( not counting Woolwich)

I don't think you're genuinely curious at all, you're just trying to get a reaction. No one wants Poch sacked, no one is going to want Poch sacked. I don't know how many times you need to be told this before it sinks in. What do you want? I am genuinely curious about that. Gilet Sherwood back?

It was a genuine question, to be fair. Your lack of answer says a lot about your insecurity about the topic though. Way to avoid it, but confront it.

So, we get to the start of January. 0 points. What would be your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom