Cheerio di Matteo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's about rising up, brother, rising up from the chains of oppression. REVOLUTION!
Carlos-Smith.jpg

Love how some fan are seeing this as vindication. They only got there by spending a billion in the process. They haven't made that money back yet, Or made a profit on it. They've just used it to get themselves in a position where they can make a small profit every year.

so Chelsea have made a profit for the first time since Romanski took over , they made a cool 1,7 million profit apparantly.

look a bit closer & the profit they made on transfers of £28mil makes the £1.7mil profit very hollow. & its actually a trading loss of over £27mil.

& even worse look even closer another debt of £166 mil was "capitalised" into equity!...basically the russian fella put his hand in his pocket again!

financial fair play my fucking arse.

& none of that includes this summers splurge on players in!.

look a bit closer & the profit they made on transfers of £28mil makes the £1.7mil profit very hollow. & its actually a trading loss of over £27mil.

& even worse look even closer another debt of £166 mil was "capitalised" into equity!...basically the russian fella put his hand in his pocket again!

financial fair play my fucking arse.

& none of that includes this summers splurge on players in!.

i was being ironic lol , i agree with your view on it

I don't rate him as a manager but Roman is a true git. Win albeit it a fluke the champions league yet sack him in Nov.

Harry in as caretaker until Pep steps up?

I thought RDM did well at MKDons, Very well at WBA and was unfairly sacked.

He then exceeded my expectation at Chelsea, they have been playing some cracking stuff this season.

Seems to be quite an unlucky manager :roflmao:

Chelsea look ridiculous yet again

Back
Top Bottom