Cheerio di Matteo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif

the greatest GIF of all fucking time! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Yea, users can't edit topic titles. No idea why. It's not a permissions thing, it's just not an option.

is this a way to support customers (not fans) of the fighting cock?

wot's more, the way the modern portable computer is designed (requiring a lap), prevents me from standing if i want to show my support.

i think the tfc should pioneer safe-standing for forum members, as this would enhance the posting experience. i remember the old days when people used to stand when inputting information into computers (70s/80s). they were great days (see photo below) before the shelf (on the left) was dismantled to make way for seating.

Information_Technology_Sacramento_1970.jpg

I enjoy the rivalry with Woolwich.

I fucking hate Chelsea and wish they didn't exist. Tore up the financial landscape of the BPL and literally ALL their fans are cunts of the highest order, bald headed mouth breathers

yes i hate chelsea, sure, for all the reasons above, and shit.

but hating chelsea more than hating woolwich is like hating a rich, arrogant, foreign, racist piece of shit up the road who stole ur car, to the thick, inbred, squatter cunt next door who raped ur mother... (in my hysterical opinion)

Seriously does every thread now have to turn into a personal slagging match between a few select people. Just so you know, Ive got no specific beef with any of you but it's making reading this forum more and more uncomfortable. As far as I know there aren't many official rules here besides not doing a racist, so please let's all respect that fact by playing nicely. I believe there is an 'ignore' function on here. I suggest you use it on each other.

I dont see his transfers as being that bad to be honest. 20M for Torres and he was actualy world class for them when he came.

Aquilani and Keane were a joke, but Keane had just spent the last two seasons in a 50 goal partnership. He flopped and Rafa sold him for only 4M less than he paid.

The others seem like reasonable or decent prices for the players. Babel is shite, but 11.5M was when he seemed like the new hot property. We were linked with him then, as we were Kuyt (who we were fairly desperate to sign as fans).

Some players have turned out to be good value (Lucas, Skirtle, Bellamy, Riise, Reina) and he got good money for the players he sold.

He has his faults but I think there have been far worse dealings from managers, especially at that club.

We can only hope that:
  1. Benitez fails to revive Torres.
  2. Chelsea miss out on top 4.
  3. Pep tells Roman where to go.
  4. They are forced to hire Steve Kean.

Back
Top Bottom